Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
Nice cheat you sleep and auto train is working. It also does homework i suppose.

Damn this a fucking let down in the WN ., To many skip dialogue & scenario...F

Recommended to read the novel...
This chapter is currently in Arc2 chapter 16- 20 in the WN....

Dex-chan lover
look how happy the poor skelly got when he thought MC came to meet him. poor skelly, he just wants friends

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this chapter was so inspiring. Collete's new attitude toward failure, Kaito's new attitude toward excellence, and Arel literally practicing while sleeping... loved it!

Dex-chan lover
@hunter00001 Thanks for recommending the webnovel.
For everyone else, the part the manga skipped is in Vol 2 Ch 20. Arel explains how he is able to train while sleeping, and his future goals toward this training. I won't say more just in case the manga is going to reveal this later. Anyway, the WN translations aren't great grammatically, but understandable. I'll read it because I love this series.

Dex-chan lover
"Mages have formulas just pop into their head when they try to cast magic. I have to actually memorize and understand the formula and deliberately craft it in my head each time to cast magic."
"I also just cast it in my sleep lol."

Dex-chan lover
Itโ€™s kinda cute and wholesome how these kind of stuck up brats have come to look up to Arel

Dex-chan lover
So like, the whole concept of this manga is that he doesn't have any natural talent and just puts a lot of effort into learning and doesn't accept established "facts" such as skills only being usable by those who have the appropriate classes. But he also seems to be capable of memorizing the contents of entire books just by speedreading them as well as manually construct magic formulas in his head (not to mention that he become the strongest swordsman in the world at the age of like 15 or something). So I mean, clearly he's a genius, isn't he? So it's not like it's ONLY hard work and effort that got him to where he is.

Users who are viewing this thread