Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
From the impression I get from there being other classless and the ones he meets, as well as how he develops the abilities that people normally get through skills, I don't think being classless has anything to do with being inherently exceptional in anyway and it seems that other classless don't really gain any abilities normally. It seems like classes and skills are just shortcuts randomly handed out and it's just that Ariel is the first to sincerely question what they are to the point that he could replicate them
and teach his and Raina's kids to do the same. They still aren't even old enough to get a class and are stronger than he is at this point in the story.

Anyway, I don't think it has anything to do with him not needed the handicap or him being too balanced in his talents, I think it's just suppose to be bad luck along with the fact that no one's really looked into skills before him.

@kefrayba
he has a multiple minds that can do a lot of stuff at same time, like for one of them is sleep and the other practice fly magic

Fed-Kun's army
I really want someone to discover he is a master swordsman while he is at the academy.

@KingRagnarok150 if you plan on reading the web novel i suggest that you start at the beginning of volume 2 which is when arel comes back from sword city and wants to learn magic. reason being that the manga skipped over some details but if you still want to continue from there then its volume 2 chapter 19

Dex-chan lover
@nateriversz
So he's like Kumoko if she's got all her personalities sand blasted into the most stoic deadpan face?

Still got the unyielding determination though.

Dex-chan lover
Nvm practicing in my sleep, let me use a spell to stop procrastinating and be ambitious.

Dex-chan lover
Itz refreshing yo see characters that actually recognize the effort another character puts into instead of just lock it onto de genius status

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato
Shiro only 'looks' deadpan, and her not speaking is mostly from laziness. She is quite emotional in her mind, which is more obvious when she's drunk and let loose.

At least so far Arel's reaction to things can be summarized as "eh, I've seen better" or "interesting, let me try that"

Users who are viewing this thread