Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

alu

Dex-chan lover
The last bullets on page 12 say:
"One hundred to your right" but they come from her left.
"Another hundred to the left" but they come from her right.

I think there's an error somewhere.
I f that's not an error from the original, maybe the translation of the 1st one shoud be "Another hundred to THE right", and not "HER right"

Many thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The teacher forgot one of the basic rules of anime magical battles: do not use attacks that obstruct the view of your opponent unless it's total annihilation type of thing. Obviously the opponent would be ubscathed.

@Ira_Acedia

he end up, In Raina the red hair girl., & damn it's pretty wholesome, but the story didn't stop there,

bro definitely recommend reading the WN ....THIS chapter cover i think in Arc 2 chapter around 27...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually worse than Harry Potter. And I'm mentioning that because it is trying to be a rip-off, but at least HP had some sort of rudimentary personality, and there was a plot of sorts.

@isekai_yuusha_sama
Different people have different standards regarding what does or doesn't warrant respect. I suspect much of the confusion comes from the wording. "Deserve" is an effectively meaningless word as it implies an objectivity that simply doesn't exist in this sort of context. When people are using the same words and assuming a mutual frame of reference despite judging from entirely different viewpoints, disagreement is inevitable.

Dex-chan lover
Whats the point of going to achool if he already knows more then any of them? Skipping grades is pointless to his goal.

Users who are viewing this thread