Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
@Fwaifuxsenpai "I had mastered the sword, and so I was bored. I have mastered magic, but still I am not content. I trained to be the best poet and made gods weep with my prose, but I only sigh with ennui. Now I go to learn again, to reach another peak, to be the ultimate master of analinguis!"

he crosses the finish line at near lightspeed and create a sonic boom so loud it instantly deafened everyone while behind him air rapidly compresses due to the space left behind by his unimaginable speed

Dex-chan lover
@Kanol I think there are plenty of other things he could master besides that, like music, every language, seduction, cooking, speaking like a normal person, dance, archery, spearmanship, blacksmithing, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Who, indeed.

Hasn't even been that long and I've also forgotten that kid. Stands out like a needle in a haystack.

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80 I disagree, it has been a really long time, perhaps even over 2 months. Makes perfect sense to forgot everyone.

chapter felt rather short despite having over 20 pages, how do they even manage that...

Double-page supporter
what a cunt bag of a teacher, saying that the MC cant even talk to the principal or he will be kicked out

Dex-chan lover
Him arguing with that Ice sensei totally reminded me of Yugami. Exactly straightforward reply without holding anything back. Though he's lucky he didn't have to stand in the hallway

Dex-chan lover
I really miss the original premise of this story... The disinterested mega-OP thing really isn't doing it for me.

Supporter
This manga is extremely predictable with the same reaction to MC over and over but still strangely entertaining.

Fed-Kun's army
@sirflimflam He was personally taught by one of the best mages in the land, and is stuck in the same classes as beginners several years younger. Most people would be disinterested in that situation.
That'll probably change a bit one he's promoted in the academies, I'd think. Then, he may start running into challenges.
Eventually, he'll probably start combining magic and swordplay, which seems like an undiscovered thing in this world. Then, there's a lot of ways the story could go, since he can't just be taught how to do it by someone else.

Group Leader
Respecting teacher is part of respecting knowledge, no matter how well-versed you are compared to the teacher. This kid is a jerk, I hate him.

@isekai_yuusha_sama
Just because they are in places of higher authority doesn't mean they deserve respect. First of all, he wasn't being disrespectful he was being honest and straightforward, the teacher, in a pretty mocking way, was basically telling him that he is overestimating himself and he in a serious tone kept mentioning that he was confident in his own abilities. The teacher was the first one to get emotional in this conversation as well and during the fight went further with her own arrogance just because he was a student/younger. His words may have been harsh but they were not disrespectful, there is a difference in context, attitude, and intention.

Aggregator gang
"You're blocked in from all sides, so I'll attack from above" is such an obvious tactic that I knew it was coming as soon as he started his attack. The idea that a skilled instructor wouldn't also expect it is pretty silly.

Users who are viewing this thread