Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Now it's time for him to be the best healer/support, cook, musician, scientist, then after all that marry the red-haired swordsman girl!
(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

@EritoProxy warning major spoiler
he is married with raina after duel, his both sister didn't accept it, he leaves to chase his runaway shitty little sister for more than half year in results he's not present when his wife gave birth, his sister runaway because she sulk his brother married someone else and start planning to training to kill his wife, she cancelled her plan after see his brother's wife sleep with her children, when his child at age 1 he train them to kill monsters, at age 8 he make vampire and demon lord subjugation as family trip and still confused why his wife and parents angry at him. It's really unbearable to see someone still that dense after married

Fed-Kun's army
I actually expected all the people swallowed by the slime, being all alive and freed after defeating the slime which ate them... (Kinda like in e.g. Spirited Away)
So they just died like that? Damn that's actually pretty dark.

Also, MC saved the lives of 2 of the teachers, and I don't think they even processed that all how close they were to death, let alone even thanked him? They should learn being more mindful grateful.

Thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
it's a nice theory, but considering how complex that red class seems, teaching all of them as one class would be really difficult.

lmao ok so NOW that it benefits you, you rethink your decision
the black academy principle is now dead, and its probably partially your fault
Nah, what little we've seen about the black academy is how they barely teach anything directly and have very little students. It's really not their fault for cutting them off.

Dex-chan lover
LOL
I do think that the educators and the principals in the academies should think of how to address the fact that there are several students who got killed in that incident (never mind the missing principal from the Academy of Black).

Users who are viewing this thread