Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Hey, a chunk of students and teachers were melted to nevermore within the slime, but who cares when MAGIC DEITY.

Dex-chan lover
@Serverclosed
They became slime poop? :/

Inb4 the slime got a magical storage for living beings. MC tames slime and commands to release the students and teachers. Everyone happy then I guess.

Aggregator gang
WOW he used all 6 types of magic that can only be done with by a magic deity

I'm sure I can use all types as well if I exclusively use one type of magic the entire time...

Aggregator gang
So the Principals of the schools are all morons I guess. I mean seeing him use all elements combined tells them he's a "Magic Deity" but then they are shocked that the way to become a Magic Deity is to learn to use all elements? wtf. lol

@Willie29

The teacher and that one student who got eaten are dead dead. Pretty sure the second student didn't get caught or at least his death wasn't shown.

Fed-Kun's army
"Hey guys, I made a familiar out of that thing that murdered your friends and fellow faculty."

MD@Home
I only saw the black magic principal and one student (maybe teacher) get eaten by the gluttony slime. Am I missing more than that?

Dex-chan lover
This guy is casually breaking the world common sense like other are taking their coffee for breakfast.

@czarisyn they reported the slime ate students so at minimum 2 more people. well seems like novody really cares about the dead

Usually i hate fantasy manga that has unchangeable class/profession system from their gods. Those gods are morons and i'm not surprised if their creations are morons as well

Users who are viewing this thread