Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga

Dex-chan lover
@priyam2
Its not a good idea to host raw works since that is the same with posting their work for free, even if you did buy the raw versions.

It sound idiotic since there are tons of translated versions of manga but as long as a publisher of a certain language doesn't buy the right to that manga in that language we skate by.
So either a publisher in that language decides to buy that right or the author or his/her publishers tell translator to stop it is barely fine.

EDIT: by hosting I mean your website since the one posted here is already reported and about to be taken down.

Contributor
@priyam2 Please Read the Rule 2.1.
Scans of official releases or webcomics from official sources, such as original releases (raws) or officially translated releases, are not allowed to be uploaded.

Well its not about hosting... I paid triple the cost to not only buy the original copy but also paid for shipping and import duty...
I am also in the middle of translating it. So, sorry if you think I'm only hosting it.
PS: I also had to redraw a lot of those pages because they got damaged in transit.. Most pages were water damaged.

Dex-chan lover
@priyam2
I suggest removing the text since that is what they based on who to legal bomb.
What you pay doesn't matter to them unless you buy the legal rights( be a publishing company)

Appreciate you translating though.

No clue about translating but wouldnt mind getting into it, anyway this seems interesting

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, if you have got no skills, it's certainly going to affect your life.

"The hero who has no class" Every time I read that I think that the guy must be pretty rude

Aggregator gang
where to read the web novel raws. I don't know if it is available on novel updates as far as I can tell because sometimes people dont properly label things, but it is safe to assume that there is no translation of the novels at the moment.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6683ej/

Of course, you will still strong when don't have skill or ability. Because you have haki (one piece) 😄

Is this like a subgenre of the isekai stories? Like is not the first one that I read that has almost exactly the same plot with main characters with similar personalities.

Users who are viewing this thread