Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga

Ive just read up to 133 WN on syosetu with google translator since no group took the translation of the WN. And well, he is op in every aspect, and gets understimated at the beginning of every arc. About the Harem, well, his older sister is a sick brocon

@mage_goo
That was sarcasm, I was playing off the fact that most manga have a harem. Heck, could have removed the blood related part too since incest seems to be popular too.

Aggregator gang
I've read the web novel up until 163, and I have to say that this is one of the most annoying series to read. The story is below average for me, the LN volume 4 illustration keeps me going on.
Starts from the beginning until to 163, you keep hearing this same shitty mockery about being jobless from every characters. The MC tells them the truth about being jobless when he shows some OP skills but they still unable to process that and make random excuses denying that shit. 30% random bystander talk shit on jobless MC, 30% useless conversation on enemy before they get rekt by MC, 20% skill explanation/battle scene, 20% plot advancement and finally % margin error on random characters perspective that I give 0 fuck. The story is kinda weird since the MC character is kinda aloof so he have small amount of time on human interaction even including the heroine. The story just keeps continuing on him going from spot to spot on learning OP skills and rekt people on the site. I keep skipping the mob dialogue due to unnecessary shit it is lol.
BTW this is not a harem series.

Honestly, the MC should be just s normal human, so how the hell can he create afterimages if it's not a skill?

Dex-chan lover
Mm... I've read about 5 chapters and am gonna give my opinion. The main character is one of the strong and blunt type characters who has a "bored" look but isn't actually bored. As the summary goes, he's a man of effort, and while I crave isekai's with non-broken cheats or overall just actually garbage powers to see characters develop... this one isn't actually like that. Yeah, he doesn't have a cheat, but he basically does. The problem with the series is the lack of effort the author imbues in the character. He tells, not shows, which makes it really hard to believe he can suddenly pull off "skills" despite him not actually casting a skill from a job.
For reference sake, take a look at Hero Aca. Deku gets a cheat like power, but he's severely limited, and we see the results of the limitations. We see through various arcs the kind of training and thinking that strongly suggests "show," and thus gives Deku a more "this is my power" type feeling.
As another aside, I also wanted to write about a character who makes up for their lack of "talent" by putting in effort, but as a shitty writer, I'm having a bad time making the character feel "alive"

I guess he can copy sword skills by sheer physical effort I wonder if he will be able to copy magic skills aswell.

Lmao. Why is that, except for the mc ( and subsequently his family) everyone in this world retarded? I mean, I find it VERY UNLIKELY that not one person figured out that, the "classless" job should just be considered "standard" or "normal". But it doesn't mean they are INCAPABLE of learning.

I don't doubt the mc has skill, but the way the author himself set this shit up, all these "blessings" do is give people a headstart by literally showing them HOW to use specific skills. And also makes it to where they have an easier time understanding certain things. Such as, if you have a blessing for a "swordsman" class, you are naturally more efficient than a "classless" in THAT specific area. Not once did it say it makes them BETTER. Case and point: The MC. He literally just does what the other person does and learns it the NORMAL way, instead of a "blessing" just giving him knowledge in his head HOW to do it.

This whole setup was just a pathetic way for the author to create drama and discriminate against the mc. Effectively making it more "cool" when the "classless" guy wins against those that have been "blessed".

Anyway, rant over. In other news, it was almost sad to see that little "boy" turn into someone like she did, lol. Almost gots a milf Bodae

note: only read up to the most recent chap which is like 6 or sumthin
This is a decent read if you're reading it simply for fun ... but it lacks a lot of depth and some points just seem kinda sketchy.
For one, when a certain character vents about losing his abilities and the main character retorts by saying that he never had skills to begin with, you can easily argue that because the mc had nothing to lose in the first place, he can't properly understand his agony and especially how peoples' view of him likely changed from reverence to pity. The fact that the author thinks that the mc's statement acts as a chance for the other to self reflect and grow, it still doesn't change the fact that the guy ultimately still lost his arm, his respect, his guild, etc. and annoys me a bit that this is supposed to be the "witty comeback" to this guy's statements. Like, we get it, you built yourself up through sheer effort but you could have said a lot of different things that would have probably been better for the depressed cripple you know?

Also, I get that we're supposed to feel for the protagonist because he is the "underdog" and that he's "hard working" but we never get to see much of his hard work so it doesn't feel like his abilities are earned. If anything this is actually just an OP mc surprising other side characters with his "OMG HE HAS NO CASS HAHAH OHWAITHE'SACTAULLYSTRONG" gimmick and from what i've heard, it gets monotonous and I can understand why. If the author sticks to this formula, it will likely get bland quickly but hey what do I know.

My verdict: 9/10 It has a little something for everyone and really lets you FEEL like spoderman (but seriously, just shut off your brain and you'll be fine, it's a fun read as long as you don't dig 2mm below the surface)

Fed-Kun's army
Kind of a misleading title, getting skills seems the be even more important to him seeing as classless people don't get them naturally and the only thing he cares about it seeing more skills to copy.

Users who are viewing this thread