Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Ch. 95 - A Little Sister's Life

Dex-chan lover
that would've been really wholesome

if it wasn't for the fact that Aisha made the move first to the boy and doing some sexual advances as well, but yeah, it's definitely Lilia's fault, Rudy actually didn't really enable her, but he wasn't stern enough on telling her that it's a bad thing
I think stuff like the breastfeeding is mostly innocent and not sexual in matter, but I guess people see thing differently.

Dex-chan lover
I think stuff like the breastfeeding is mostly innocent and not sexual in matter, but I guess people see thing differently.
That's not what i meant though, she literally groomed him, it's not like she's actually waiting for the boy to confess first, she literally fell in love with the boy even when he was just born, imo, almost the of the Aisha and Ars chapter is just hard to read, even harder than when Rudeus acting like real pedo in early story, like, at least with early Rudeus, it's treated as a joke as well

just think about it, how did you think Ars fell for Aisha in the first place and the first thing Aisha did after the confession before they got find out

Dex-chan lover
That one is a problem, but the entire context of what Aisha did is the real problem imo

I haven't read this far back when I was following the WN years ago so I don't have every context, only what I read here & what's shown in the manga, but I'm glad this didn't change at least in the LN. Aisha doing what she has done is properly explained, it's the consequence of many past factors that lead her to do this deed. IMO, if Aisha has a normal end without the story properly build the way to this end (Aisha and Rudy's son being explained properly why it's bad what they are doing and shouldn't be pursued), then it's a lazy and bad writing because there's little logical connection between the character Aisha who got groomed, and Ars who also got groomed and courted by Aisha, and the seemingly healthy ending of each character pursuing other people not blood related to them.

Dex-chan lover
:meguusmug: Ruijerd business will boom. On the other hand
what the fuck was wrong with author when he had Aisha do "that". I am glad whatever change he was forced to make will very likely reflect on the manga
“That” will still happen unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read this far back when I was following the WN years ago so I don't have every context, only what I read here & what's shown in the manga, but I'm glad this didn't change at least in the LN. Aisha doing what she has done is properly explained, it's the consequence of many past factors that lead her to do this deed. IMO, if Aisha has a normal end without the story properly build the way to this end (Aisha and Rudy's son being explained properly why it's bad what they are doing and shouldn't be pursued), then it's a lazy and bad writing because there's little logical connection between the character Aisha who got groomed, and Ars who also got groomed and courted by Aisha, and the seemingly healthy ending of each character pursuing other people not blood related to them.
Story got changed a bit, she didn't take him in the bath during the trip, instead they did it secretly when Ars started to show interest in girls, which happen when he's a bit older. She did it a bit out of jealousy, cause she didn't want him to go to other girls.
Also the story resolve a bit more nicely IMO

I do like the way the Author turned Rudy into the voice of that story's detractor, and his wifes voice into those of the common sense of this world though. as he's super against and his wife don't really get why nor care that much

Truth be told I don't get why so many people act all disgusted by it, it's another world with its own set of rules and by those what happened was pretty logical taking into consideration both character's story..

As for Norn, She just beat Rudy at something this chapter and is trying so hard to hide that smug face o/
Tanks for the food :3

Dex-chan lover
Story got changed a bit, she didn't take him in the bath during the trip, instead they did it secretly when Ars started to show interest in girls, which happen when he's a bit older. She did it a bit out of jealousy, cause she didn't want him to go to other girls.
Also the story resolve a bit more nicely IMO

I do like the way the Author turned Rudy into the voice of that story's detractor, and his wifes voice into those of the common sense of this world though. as he's super against and his wife don't really get why nor care that much

Truth be told I don't get why so many people act all disgusted by it, it's another world with its own set of rules and by those what happened was pretty logical taking into consideration both character's story..

As for Norn, She just beat Rudy at something this chapter and is trying so hard to hide that smug face o/
Tanks for the food :3
In my case, it's just hard for me to read because it's not exactly nice to read, at least the original WN ver.

and i mean like, i get what you mean that it's the common sense of the story world, which is exactly why i bet the author intended it to be like that, we're basically on Rudeus side, still, it doesn't exactly made it easier to read

and i'm completely fine of it within the context of the story, but if some people think what she did actually fine because of what Aisha experienced before is what lead to what she did, that's also just really weird

Dex-chan lover
:pepehmm: Don't mind me just reading through and shaking my head
1088238860976279603.gif
836934657382940732.gif

Dex-chan lover
this part… like man is something so normal, that you didn't even think about it, until it was pointed out...

SR0ilm1.png

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. That is fine too. Surprised she could get all that with what looks like a couple coins. Maybe jewels?
entirely depends on the type of coins she got(even when they're all coins. there are a lot of different curencies in the world (you got the tipical gold silver bronze) but hell in the demon continent they used different ones like green ore, stone and iron the value entirely depends on the type of coin given.

Dex-chan lover
Which is weird consider it already happened with Rudeus and Eris, and Rudeus and Sylphie.
except no it didn't. the world clearly astablishes that at 15 the world conciders you an adult. even then in most countries even in our world there is leeway when it comes to ppl of similar ages when they aren't currently in any active positions of power (boss/employee) so in this area Rudy and sylph did nothing wrong and when it comes to rudy and eris that one can easily be explained like that (even though that one is a bit more risky)

Group Leader
except no it didn't. the world clearly astablishes that at 15 the world conciders you an adult. even then in most countries even in our world there is leeway when it comes to ppl of similar ages when they aren't currently in any active positions of power (boss/employee) so in this area Rudy and sylph did nothing wrong and when it comes to rudy and eris that one can easily be explained like that (even though that one is a bit more risky)
Justify it all you want, a 40 year old man slept with a 15 year old girl.

Dex-chan lover
Which is weird consider it already happened with Rudeus and Eris, and Rudeus and Sylphie.
it's more of the age gap incest with minor i.e. adult(20+) aunt and minor (12) nephew

Users who are viewing this thread