Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Ch. 98 - Farewells

Dex-chan lover
This is too convenient. Is there going to be a teleportation accident? Are we about to learn why teleportation is a forbidden art?
no we won't learn why teleportation is forbidden. Also no teleportation accident this time around

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
This is too convenient. Is there going to be a teleportation accident? Are we about to learn why teleportation is a forbidden art?
If I remember right, the reason teleportation is taboo is pretty simple. It's too geopolitically destabilizing, too volatile for civilization.

Unrelated, but DANG dsfargeg is an ancient meme, I can't believe I am seeing it lmao

Group Leader
didn't we just have one like 2 chapters ago? XD
The thing is for most ppl its hard to tell what event specifically is a turning point. For some ppl is what triggers, for some is the whole event and its after effects.... so I guess its fair to say we are still living what Turning point 3 is going to be XD.

Group Leader
kinda seems like the author doesn't really know what to do with it next, and is dragging out whatever this is.
do'nt worry, its a manga based on the Novel, so the storyline is already there, alraedy polished and its following it ;)

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe Cliff fuking died.

yugioh-should.gif

Dex-chan lover
think like this, this part of the story (events of volume 12) are the reason that the guys from Studyo Bind even decided to animate Mushoku Tensei in the first place because "it was something trully special".
Entire studio is formed just to animate this no?

Dex-chan lover
kinda seems like the author doesn't really know what to do with it next, and is dragging out whatever this is.
I'm guessing the editorial is trying to time the releases in accordance to the anime. But I don't get how either.

Users who are viewing this thread