Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Ch. 98 - Farewells

Dex-chan lover
so I should stop reading it?
dATuR5H.png

Aggregator gang
All I want to ask is... is there happiness for Sylphy beyond this? Or is she/her and Rudy's child going to get screwed over? Must protecc the smile, I'm not sure I can continue reading if smile is lost ;-;

Dex-chan lover
All I want to ask is... is there happiness for Sylphy beyond this? Or is she/her and Rudy's child going to get screwed over? Must protecc the smile, I'm not sure I can continue reading if smile is lost ;-;
It will be absolute OK in the end of story for Sylphy and her kid (except if the mangaka give a different ending in manga) with some turbulence every now n then...

Aggregator gang
So the school arc is finally over?

Idk, maybe it’s just me, but the whole school arc diminished the whole catastrophic event that had occurred, and everything seemed like your typical slice of life school manga. Also felt that too many important characters were mostly forgotten. The whole arc just felt out of place.

Fed-Kun's army
bla bla bla, this is why it's a freakin MANGA!!!

you know what, if this is a real world. you're like a patient diagnosed by doctor you can't eat too much sugar. but when your little sister asked you to buy one, you also eat it with her and then go back to the doctor and getting scolded.... while in ER

Equating Hitogami to a doctor is an insult to every doctor in the world. Yes, even the incompetent ones that gives you Amoxicillin despite telling them you're allergic to penicillin.

Fed-Kun's army
If I remember right, the reason teleportation is taboo is pretty simple. It's too geopolitically destabilizing, too volatile for civilization.

Unrelated, but DANG dsfargeg is an ancient meme, I can't believe I am seeing it lmao
This is probably right. The thing is, Orsted kinda knows a lot more about the world than the average person for a reason. He knows what'll happen if the teleportation isn't kept a secret, which is why he's being careful.

Dex-chan lover

IIRC
Yeah, nothing bad's gonna happen with Sylphy.

It's his and Roxy's child that's gonna be the trigger of the next turning point.

Dex-chan lover
Feel like these transportation circles with Orsted are probably related to whatever it is that ends up making this all go south. Getting involved with things related to him aint a good sign.

Double-page supporter
I had starting reading the comments, but i felt that with each new comment i read i was closer to getting ruined by spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
His track records are pretty good, so I don't know why Rudeus'll go against Hitogami's advice at this point.

Oh well, I'll just brace for the regret he's talking about.

Dex-chan lover
Asking for spoil since i dont think ill continue this manga

So, unless i misread, how or why does he ends up having a kid w every girl ?

Dex-chan lover
Asking for spoil since i dont think ill continue this manga

So, unless i misread, how or why does he ends up having a kid w every girl ?
1st keep in mind that polygmy is normal for non-millis nobles, so he marries all three girl through out the story, he loves each girl and each girl has saved him in some way, Sylphie loves him since he saved her from the bullies and taught her magic, and she save him from his ED and she knew he was getting involvedwith nobles as a kid and was preparedto have other wives an expecting him to bring home anoth woman, Roxy loves him for what's coming in this arc and rudy has repected and loved her since she pulled him out of the house as a kid (a first in 20 plus years), Eris had love him since before the displacement event and Rudy also loved her, he missedunderstoodher letter and will be told by a reliable source that she still loves him, he setting up a wat to settle thing and even prepared his wives that she may be joining the family, when they do meet again she saves rudy who losing in a fight,

They gonna run into Orsted at the teleport circle is my bet, him knowing where all the teleport circles are and all

Also why do I get the feeling that they’re gonna be gone longer, and Eris is going to try to meet back up with him at the academy, find out he’s married while he’s not there, run off before he gets back, and show up even further down the line…

Last edited:
What is the light novel volume I should start at from this point, and where can I read it

Users who are viewing this thread