Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Ch. 98 - Farewells

Also, we about to get to the serious shit. Amateur hours are over.

Fed-Kun's army
The thing is for most ppl its hard to tell what event specifically is a turning point. For some ppl is what triggers, for some is the whole event and its after effects.... so I guess its fair to say we are still living what Turning point 3 is going to be XD.
The turning point for this is getting the letter. The specific point in time where Rudy's life take an unexpected and drastic turn. It's very specific. Just like how the Teleportation incident is a Turning Point. Just like encountering Orsted is a Turning Point. This time, it's receiving the letter itself. The next is him meeting his future self.

Like you said, people kept confusing the Turning Point from the emotional gut punch.

Group Leader
I still disapprove of Rudeus leaving... But at least I'm happy it'll only take a few months instead of the initial 2 years he had in mind lol

Dex-chan lover
bla bla bla, this is why it's a freakin MANGA!!!

you know what, if this is a real world. you're like a patient diagnosed by doctor you can't eat too much sugar. but when your little sister asked you to buy one, you also eat it with her and then go back to the doctor and getting scolded.... while in ER

Dex-chan lover
The thing is for most ppl its hard to tell what event specifically is a turning point. For some ppl is what triggers, for some is the whole event and its after effects.... so I guess its fair to say we are still living what Turning point 3 is going to be XD.
it's not ambiguous. the titles of the chapters are literally called turning point 1-x XD we literally just had turning point 3 XD

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: Cliff will not be back up in next 3 months. And now I see what's Rudy gonna regret

Dex-chan lover
Tanks for the food

Well it's still a bit in the future but start bracing yourself none the less
brah literally the last chapter was titled turning point 3 XD i know what's to come i don't need to get ready problem is ppl are acting like the 1 thing that's actually not a turning point is a turning point.

Dex-chan lover
i don't really give a shit about this manga but can people please stop posting spoilers

Group Leader
Entire studio is formed just to animate this no?
yeah yeah but what I mean the Director had the thought of making the studio and adaptation after reading the next arc, volume 12 of the light novel.

Users who are viewing this thread