Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Ch. 98 - Farewells

Group Leader
it's not ambiguous. the titles of the chapters are literally called turning point 1-x XD we literally just had turning point 3 XD
I know that, but the thing is why the letter was the turning point, so some ppl like to associate the consequences and aftermath of that, and I dont rly judge since it makes sense as well.

Dex-chan lover
I know that, but the thing is why the letter was the turning point, so some ppl like to associate the consequences and aftermath of that, and I dont rly judge since it makes sense as well.
What I really catch from Mushoku Tensei turning point is the already calm or stable or manageable situation got stirred to different direction from what the MC hope with a little hint that appear on the turning point XX chapter, n the outcome usually something horrible...

Dex-chan lover
so from what i gather from all the prophet's conversations, turning point is like a point of no return in some games where there'll be 2 choice that will decide where the story would go next

Group Leader
What I really catch from Mushoku Tensei turning point is the already calm or stable or manageable situation got stirred to different direction from what the MC hope with a little hint that appear on the turning point XX chapter, n the outcome usually something horrible...
There is a proper explanation on what is Turning Points, its just a huge spoiler

It just mean points in history that changed the outcome of the battle between Hitogami and Orsted

Teleportation circle feels too convenient. There were too many flags this chapter. Something bad is coming for sure, but I guess we knew that since Hitogami said Rudy would have regrets.

Honestly idk how so many people seem to think they know whether Rudy should or shouldn't go. Speaking as someone who hasn't seen spoilers. It's a legitimately hard decision, I don't envy his position. Hitogami is right he likely has no way to avoid regrets, meaning staying would have a different bad outcome.

Double-page supporter
man, Elinalise really did a lot to Cliff in just a few moments of Rudeus talking with Nanahoshi

Dex-chan lover
Damn the power of imouto almost made him miss the birth of his child

Art feels really inconsistent i know this is a simple setup chapter but why are some panels drawn excellent and then that panel of norn looks downright awful

Users who are viewing this thread