Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Master

Fed-Kun's army
man.... i just can't stand the MC....he act so creepy
but the manga is kind of interesting....

Fed-Kun's army
Urgh... The mc is annoying but the world setting is pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
bro, what was the point of that scene where she was peeping

Translation is sort of a mix with broken english but it's good enough. I wonder if the peeping sex scene was more fleshed out in the light novel. Master is a low key nymph.

Dex-chan lover
waitwaitwait what the fuck ? are they seriously trying to tell us that he was 3 years old ? no fucking way

Fed-Kun's army
@GantzLord I understand this is 7 months ago, but to answer your question, yes. Birthdays are normally only celebrated at ages 5, 10, and 15. By the time you're 15, you're already considered an adult so it's more like coming of age ceremony.

Dex-chan lover
I'll just not consider the perverseness of the protag and the horniness of the sensei as part of this world now. I'll just throw out a theory about how the sensei can be the part of that aggressive clan, waiting to be awakened.

Banned
Curious translation.
If I hadn't seen another translation already I might have forgotten that the usual words picked for "Magic" and "Demon" are pretty close together... ergo why it was translated as "Demon Race" in the other one and "Magic Race" in this once.

Oh yeah.... and all that fucking but apparently no results 2 years later? Maybe they have contraception magic or something.

Still... this one is fun. I've read too much crap lately, so it is good to go back to an actually decent isekai.

I started this because I wanted some Isekai trash. This is surprisingly thought out with reference to world building nuances.

The VI Translation is done really well. Just enough changing, with cool/good info in the T/l note :)

Users who are viewing this thread