Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Quagmire the Adventurer

ok this is the volume the ln that i never read and... WOW, so much stuff going on??? what's up with the elf showing that early and zenith's location not being revelead by XXXXXXXX???

For anyone wondering, yes the story intentionally wants you to hate rudeus. This is the cruel irony that will be a constant theme hereon out.

Dex-chan lover
K14.png
GODAMMIT NISIO!!
Oh and hey, it took us a rough 5 bloody years to get an anime and Quagmire in manga form ever since the WN fan tl started, congratulations to us internet.
The next arc is considered to be the worst slog on the story by many, but personally I find nerdy school boss Rudeus doing dumb schoolboys things with his gang fun.

Dex-chan lover
>ur gf thinks "he's still a child" while you're fucking her
See it wasn't a misunderstanding. If he'd fucked her like a man she wouldn't have left.

Still don't know why many people are angry about Eris, she is doing all of this to be of help to Rudeus, she is just bad at communicating.

Dex-chan lover
its bullshit tbh, like how are people defending dumb cunt?

the way she fucking left doesn't even come anywhere near to why/how she left. Literally left MC fucking broken. Well fuck her dude I bet homeboi finds new waifu that doesn't pull dumb shit like this in new arc.

Power Uploader
Did Rudi literally fuck Eris' brains out that night or something? She really wasn't that dumb of a character to go full retard over the course of 2 chapters. This is similar to the typical "I'll do what's best for her, without actually talking to her about it or considering her feelings, because I know what's best" trope, but gender-swapped and taken to absurdity.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Zenith was found way later in the WN, like after the next major arc.

Did they change it or does my memory suck?

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously... "we're not a good match right now"??? WTF??? Either Eris is really a top class undercover retard, or the author literally swallowed stupid pills.

Users who are viewing this thread