Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 53 - Recommendation Letter

Group Leader
Please avoid spoiling the entire novel everyone, thanks.

@BillKaiser Thanks!

They really toned down Elinalise in the manga. WN skipped scene:
When I was returning to the hotel, I saw Elinalise appear in the window of the room on the second floor.

[Ah... Isn't it, Rudei, err, -us, welcome home.]

Though she has seen and spoken to my face, the circumstances are strange.

Her hand grabs the window edge, she is making unsightly faces, and her head moves in a rhythmic fashion.

She was trying to keep her voice low but the volume of her groans of [Nnh, Nnh] was rising.

A bare-skinned shoulder.

Yep. Busted.

[I'm back Elinalise-san, You are 'energetic' as well again today it seems.]

[Eh? 'Energetic?' Wh-whatever do you mean by thaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH~t!]

Surely, on the other side of the window there, there is a man who is taking care of Elinalise from behind.

Even though it was cold outside, she engages in the advanced art of open-window play.

She is an 'energetic' thing.

I took my eyes off her and entered the hotel, returning to my room.

I've come to understand in this one week, that Elinalise is one hell of a bitch in heat.

The existence of such a woman is surely some kind of criminal sex offense.

Although I wouldn't mind being caught up in that kind of crime scene.

Dex-chan lover
There was a lot of criticism that the series goes down hill after Eris leaves, but curing his blue balls seems perfectly inline with this series. I just hope Hogwarts isn't too generic.

Aggregator gang
Wait 1 month and then go to the university instead of going after your mother... YEAH MAKES TOTALLY SENSE! /S

FUCK THIS SHIT!

What chapter is this in the light novel. I cant stand to wait years to find out how he "regains his pride " as a man. I've never read a manga where the author was this cruel to take away a main characters pride like that. Its fucked up. I need to read past this trauma immediately .

Dex-chan lover
I made it about halfway through the Ranoa arc in the WN and never really pictured it as being a cold and frigid place. I kinda like it.

Users who are viewing this thread