Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 53 - Recommendation Letter

Group Leader
Trying to avoid LN/WN spoilers in the comment section:

UXkY19M.gif

Fed-Kun's army
how different is the novel from the manga? I've grown attached to the manga after reading this for about a year and a half and would like to read the novel to see how it goes in its entirety.

Dex-chan lover
So far, it's been linearly well with WN, even the art of manga is good. Can't believe another isekai got anime adaptation, while this one is not (maybe because the story is too long?). Some say Mushoku Tensei and Re:Zero are the predecessor of isekai troupe

Fed-Kun's army
Might be hilarious if he fully turned into a "muscle-mage", he's certainly gone partway..

The images didn't look that bad, but a snowstorm back where I used to live was a serious matter,
Which is why every structure is anchored by heaps of thick steelwires to try keep them in place.
Still happens that a warehouse or something get blown away, but usually can be found within a couple hundred meters of the original location.
(Lesser things like st.bernards dogs and such however can rarely be found at all when they get blown away in a snowstorm like those,
a friend of mine lost his dog that way trying to let it outside the door a bit, the ropes tied to the harness on it snapped.)

Author/artist might know about the dangers of a snowstorm, but not know what one looks like.

Fed-Kun's army
Yay he will meet his elf waifu... but I get the feeling that the princess will du something to them

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao he's still keeping those fucking panties from when he was a kid.

Dex-chan lover
@PoH Which is false, ofc. Fail to care for them and they will leave you. Just. like. Wo-men~

I still don't get it on how he did get the ED,

like did Eris choked its pen*s to an extent?

Aggregator gang
I'm disappointed that the scene where Elinalise fucks a man near a window and casually greets Rudeus outside. Yes, she is sex-maniac that will even pay you to fuck her. She has her reasons tho
She is a miko that is cursed to be horny and need sperm. The sperm fertilizes magic crystals inside her. She has a shit ton of half elf children. Guess who is her granddaughter

Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie
i lost it when i saw him praying to roxy's panties
that's a commitment to a running gag if i ever seen one

Dex-chan lover
@DFM1412 It's because he misunderstood her, he thought she went away because his did in their first was to awful (screw forced misunderstanding troupe) thus his confidence is crushed.

Users who are viewing this thread