Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 53 - Recommendation Letter

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir :
Sylphy was granted permission with Roxy?
>was granted
as in, she was, by someone else, given permission?

Sylphy was the one who married him at already at that point though? What permission is there for Sylphy to be granted and from whom?

And my point still stand, it was because of Sylphy that the harem manage to exist.

Group Leader
Wow it had been so long i forgot how rudeus looked like before being isekai'ed.

Also fuck the incident, erectile dysfunction takes priority lol.

Dex-chan lover
Erectile dysfunction?? I don't remember this being a thing.

Bleugh Roxy pants worship part and upcoming selphie part. I've always hated this two characters the most. :) Damn pedoauthor.

The escalation of this is moving way too slow. The complete revamp of the party is almost dumb imo, really didn't have to lose both people who were with him in the start, especially since they were very likable; at least they weren't killed off I guess. The manga isn't bad, it's just the slow escalation is making this not really as fun to read. It feels like it's struggling to not die. Since the story isn't garbage, I guess the only thing to do is to sit and wait to see if it picks up speed, continues its slowness or if it dumps.

Dex-chan lover
man i just want to see roxy again, best girl has been away for too long

@optiso @darkflame
They skipped volume 7 of the light novel entirely by the looks of things. It's otherwise pretty much the same as the web novel. Volume 7 was just a side story of Rudeus as a merc with some minor characters that gets briefly introduced later as his friends from his merc days during the academy arc.

Dex-chan lover
she is thoty but i could never bring myself to hate her, also, rudeus only has three wifes so don't even think about it guys

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro

In the direction of "MC gathers the gang, finds out who screwed them, and beats them to a pulp." Also beating the Dragon God follower for murder.

Power Uploader
Good job Machamp, you evolved into a demon lord.

Also, praying to panties... that dude is an S-tier perv.

Dex-chan lover
How old is Rudeus's body now? 11? Does Sylphy have her memories back yet?

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
At this point he's 15, going on 16. In this world he's a full adult, for all intents and purposes.

Kirishika is the besssssssst

e: i'm sorry, i lied, roxy is the best

BUT KIRISHIKA IS ALMOST AS BEST

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka oh, I thought he was still a kid like no older than 13. hard to keep track of this when it is monthly

I can't wait until they show Rudeus's best friends he makes, one of which who Elinalise dates later on. There is a reason why she sleeps with so many men but she never sleeps with Rudeus. This is one of the best arcs that starts a series of awesome arcs that change Rudeus's life. I also can't wait to see the beast cat/dog girl sisters.

Users who are viewing this thread