Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 53 - Recommendation Letter

Rudi has ED now, because he thinks Eris left him, due to him being unable to satisfy her sexually. The funny thing is, that is actually kind of true throughout the story. In their relationship later, Eris is the top, Rudi is the bottom.

Group Leader
@ichi24 So what ?

In real life, a big bunch of people pray to a cross torture tool, a couple triangles doing scisors, or the whore of babylon logo.

Double-page supporter
@conscript117
Hitomi never wanted Rudeus to do anything in the first place.
His goal is for Rudeus to fall, so that Roxy's baby wouldn't be born. However, as a cross-worlder in a body with Lapis' essence, his fate was too strong for Hitomi to alter, as well as anyone around him. That's why here he's trying his darn best to keep Rudeus away from Roxy

Aggregator gang
This chapter had a lot of incredible humor. Who knew panty worship is a real thing, o blessed god Roxy. Also amusing is the sluttiest elf ever, not a trope I ever expected to see. Who would have known you had to go to Hogwarts to fix ed, you're a wizard Rudi! Now go get your pp hard again! To bad elf-san didn't "help him out", they could have mutually benefited.

While what Hitogami said has been true for, sadly, too long already, he should notice it's making him dance to his tune. Rudeus could be kind of a smarter MC to be honest. . .

Group Leader
"Regain your pride as a man"? Probably he lost interest in women?

"I can cure my erectile dysfunction". Oh, it's worse than I thought.

He went from boy to man pretty quickly in the span of 1 month of muscle training. Here at long last the reunion with Sylphie, following his father's footsteps.

Dex-chan lover
It didn't specify it in the manga, but in the WN Rudy's training regime is officially:
100 situps
100 pushups
run 10km
EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Dex-chan lover
hm... this chapter feels a bit random. Suddenly going off to school.... pantie shrine... horny elf... none of these were previously discussed in detail.

@ Nk9bjP4A
This story is famous for taking existing tropes and do unexpected things to it.
Rudi became home tutor of Eris to earn money to go to this very school, with sylph. How many people still remember this point from way back in chapter 5? And just when you think he has earned enough money and the home tutor job is about to end, he is teleported, aborting the magic school arc.
Then he went to the school with sylph, but under much different circumstance. This magic school arc has almost nothing in common with harry potters.

Users who are viewing this thread