Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Entrance Exam

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
He might have thought Fitts resembles his friend or look feminine but that could just be because he’s only seen like 2 elves in his entire life. There’s also the frequently used trope that male elves look overly feminine. Can’t blame him for not realizing it’s her, especially when he has no reason to suspect his friend to be in disguise as a white haired male student.

Dex-chan lover
that's not true the comment section doesn't ruin all the plot points just the ones moron's are to stupid not to complain about

Prepare for 3 volumes of the mc missing the most obvious thing ever and infuriating me to no end

Dex-chan lover
It'll be a while until he finds out about fitts. First is the special class.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Don't mind me just going to casually slit your arm to demonstrate. Huh? What do you mean why didn't I just do it to myself?
edit: lol when I read it first I thought he grabbed rudeus' arm, especially considering rudeus' 'wtf' face in the next panel. Looking back the instructor did cut his own arm.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, the sheer number of ships passing in the night (if you'll pardon the pun) is absolutely INFURIATING. Haven't been this riled by a near miss since An American Tail. Partly because Rudi X Sylph is my main ship, followed close by Eris X Rudi (partly because boobs and partly because just the SHEER AMOUNT OF TIME SPENT ON THAT ONE, and good chemistry I guess), and waiting to see them get back together for SO DAMN LONG has me solidly on edge.

is the report button really work? we can always report the "retard" who spoil stuff right?

It's too bad there's not some kind of syntax you could use to hide spoilers in your comment unless you clicked a button to see them. They could even just make it a button you click instead of having to remember how to type it out, like one with an eye with a slash through it or something. Man that sure would be handy and not difficult for anyone to use at all.

Dex-chan lover
Serious Rudeus? You really didn't recognized the only friend you ever had in your home village?

Users who are viewing this thread