Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Entrance Exam

Fed-Kun's army
@xPureHavock you forgot a few CRUCIAL details like, 7-8 years spanning puberty, the period of time where a persons physical appearance changes the most, a different name, and everybody claiming that you are a different gender (not changed gender, but was always a different gender). Like seriously, I often get surprised when I see people after a few months let alone 7-8 years. I would maybe get a bit suspicious but if the other party also acts as if this is our first meeting I sure as hell ain't gonna question it.

So he chooses school over him mom.
Well, I guess because he wasn't her son in a sense.

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_PT actually he was told by douche that he wouldn't be able to save his mom if he left now, so the best thing he could do would be to go to school to improve himself.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Ugh............... boring ass cliche school arc in a japanese manga. Guess he kinda forgot about his mummy.

@XL ye man i also hate how literally every japanese manga has an arc where MC enters a school solely to cure his erectile dysfunction lmao...Also guess you kinda forgot the part he got told he can't save his mom if he goes there now by an all knowing entity

For all people who haven't read the LN: Stop reading this manga, and wait until at least two years to continue your reading. The juiciest and most relevant part of the whole Mushoku Tensei saga is still two arcs ahead.

Dex-chan lover
@XL
@LoneWizzy
@Mr_PT
He never forgot, he was told to not worry about it.
He wanted to go see where she was was but Paul specifically told him he had it handle.
When Paul calls him back to tell him he needs help, he'll come running.
He barely attends class (As he doesn't have too), any classes he does attend is done off panel. We will be told how much he has learned from his classes after he spends a year or two there.

The importance of this arc is to not only introduce key characters that will be important later on, but also give a solid and reasonable explanation as to why he is still improving at the rate he is.

I have read the WN all over from the beginning twice, reading the manga now, and I still excited

@PsychoJing :weird: why are you @ing me... Please read my post... If you read my post you will realize i also said exact same thing without having to use spoilers from further ahead in the LN because you dont need to know spoilers to understand why he doesnt go to save his mother or attends the university...

Also please keep in mind this is not comment section of LN but just the manga...

Dex-chan lover
@LoneWIzzy I had a spoiler tag..... but I get ya point

Also yeah I believe I pinged the wrong person,
my bad.

Plus, I'm way to excited to keep my spoilers in check!

PS. whats your profile pic from?

Double-page supporter
Can someone tell me when Eris comes back so I can get an idea of when to pick it up again

Group Leader
@Mitsuboshi we're at vol.7 right now and I think that Eris appears again at vol.15 which is quite some time, probably another 30-50 chapters till we reach there.

Just keep reading normally, the school arc is good.

Also, Syphy is best girl.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@PsychoJing i read wn, then ln and now reading manga but thats precisely why i dont like when all manga discussions delve into ln spoilers especially when its not even needed cuz manga ded a good job explaining everything for people who paid attention anyways...

and she is chloe from Fate/Loli :sip:

@Mitsuboshi
She probably wont come back for like 100~ chapters so you might as well drop, she just has some side chapters where they show her train till the late game... other girls/characters are much better anyways tho, just give em a chance ^_^

>School arc is good

I read WN and LN.
Nope, nope, nope. It's one of the boring arc that exist in MT. Just Rudeus being flirty with Sylph 24/7. With much less conflict than ever. It's boring.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92
Her hair colour used to be green and now it's white, she's enrolled as a man and he can't see her eyes. He hasn't seen her in years and hasn't seen enough elves to tell much in the way of differences between them.

Users who are viewing this thread