Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Entrance Exam

Supporter
I'm hoping for a healing arc, I mean for his mental health. After hi father and then his lover running away, he need a respite.
Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
@Mitsuboshi
Its gonna take a long time for Eris to come back. Major Spoiler below. SERIOUSLY A HUGE SPOILER!.
He enters school and met slyph.He married to slyph.His 2 sister come to live with him.His father need some assist on rescuing his mother, he joined him on helping that. He met Roxy there and had a huge fight with hydra ended up losing his left arm and his father. Roxy help depressed Rudeus and then he marry her. He met his future self and was given a diary. He was force by Hitogami to fight Orsted. During this fight between Rudeus and Orsted finally Eris is back from her training, she went to his house and met his wives.

Dex-chan lover
we need one extra page to tell ppl to avoid commenting spoilers seriously ppl learn to use the spoilers tag

Double-page supporter
@Tsudow @LoneWizzy @mismarca thnx for the spoilers, pretty disappointing that she comes back after like 8 volumes. Eris is like one of the few characters I liked, the other 2 girls just don't seem enjoyable at all. I don't know if the mage and elf change a lot design and personality wise cuz rn I don't like em

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I love this arc, and how Rudeus will fix his penis engine.

Group Leader
@Mitsuboshi Well, I hope that you'll find them enjoyable in this arc. Eris is good yeah but after reading the web novel, Syphy is just simply the best.

Double-page supporter
Should we continue from the web novel or light novel, which one is better?
And from which chapter should we start reading?

Fed-Kun's army
wait just so we're clear, Rudeus didn't get his memory wiped right? he should be able to remember his childhood friend no?

@Iamnormal No, he's fine. It's hard to tell with black and white pictures, but she has a different hair color after the teleportation incident, so he didn't recognize her.

Dex-chan lover
Why is rudeus so tense lol

And why are we in another goddamn isekai-mandatory school arc

cant wait to see the fuck scene xD

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
that's your childhood friend, but, you don't know that.

Code:

Dex-chan lover
@kururugikai
You do know that in Clark's case it works because of his powers, right?
It is a weak hypnotic suggestion that get amplified by the glasses that makes people see something different from what he really looks like...
In this case her hair is different, white instead of green, and she is using glasses... though it does makes more than 5 years since they last saw each other.

Double-page supporter
@Iamnormal he didn't forget his childhood friend, but here:
1. Her hair changed from green to white after the incident
2. She's completely hiding her identity (glasses, pants, boish clothes)
3. ^ She was addressed as a male by everyone
4. Its unreasonable to expect to meet someone from your childhood half-way around the world, especially in a world where there's no simple travel methods

Dex-chan lover
Damn Out, Editor-san! Stop taking our words!

In other news, Fitts is really cute. I know that people look different than they do as children and she's wearing a visit and had that Stress dye going on so I understand why Rudy didn't recognize "him." But good news, Sylphie! 2 times! This time though, umu... aww instead of aww...ugh.
Also I kinda forgot about the order of events. All I'm going to say is: This academy's students are really free.

I'm certain there ain't any spoilers of future events in this comment at the time of this posting! At the time of this posting!

Aggregator gang
HELL YEA!! I love the academy arc in the web novel, and can't wait to see it illustrated here. Especially when it goes to Fitt's perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread