Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 56.5 - Cliff Grimoire

This is taking so long that I'm starting to get confused with the names. I'd like to start the light novel, should I go to the beginning or can I continue from here?

Dex-chan lover
@chendu
Well, that excerpt seemed to reference a scene at that inn during winter - "returning to the hotel", "window of the room on the second floor", "it was cold outside", "come to understand in this one week", so, if WN and manga have same order of events, i'd say this little scene was left out.

Dex-chan lover
@AyyGiraffe Far easier to remember the names of people in this manga compared to that isekai farming manga with near 100 characters
When was this meeting between the "genius" and Eris? Was it just after they met up with Rudy's dad but before the y had sex?

Double-page supporter
@Liquidxlax key points:
- She still has her long hair.
- She said something like, "Rudeus is fighting with his dad". Do you remember the only point in time when Rudeus had a big fight with his dad?

/u/rtwpsom2 explains the timeline of this chapter pretty well in case anyone's confused: https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/dcqq30/disc_mushoku_tensei_isekai_ittara_honki_dasu/f2c8na2/

It starts with Cliff at 16 years old in the Mages Academy around the end of the last chapter. Then it goes back to when Eris and Rudi were in the Millis Capital. This was after they left the Demon Continent and were going through Millis in order to get back to their homeland. Rudi met his dad and they fought. Eris was giving him space so she went out goblin hunting because she was bored. She met Cliff there, he would have been 10-11. She saved a miko of the Millis religion and Cliff developed a crush. Then Dead End left Millis, Rudi died/resurrected, they got home, Eris left and about five years later Rudi met Cliff in the Mages Academy.

@HYBRID_BEING
the scene youre referring to was skipped along with much of her thottery when rudeus first meets her. She gets fucked by the window back then and also during the window scene at the end of this chapter

@AyyGiraffe The manga had to skip some details so i recommend reading the LN/WN from the start. This is somewhere during volume 8~ if i remember correctly, incase you just want to continue from here.

10% of the time drawing this chapter: the rest.
90% of the time: the magnificent hair of Eris.

Fed-Kun's army
Sounds like this kid is in need of a few dozen cans of whoop-ass.

Also, I appreciate the little filler explanation, but this pacing is too slow. Please stop wasting time on side shit and continue the story, Mr. Author.

Fed-Kun's army
... bruh he need to get humbled... duel him maybe? or put him on the battle field to show how insignificant and normal he is

Dex-chan lover
just so you guys know, he does need to tune it down after that he is a great guy, also really helpful

Dex-chan lover
Well technically everything is destiny guiding you to something that you will see as being your destiny anyway so....

Users who are viewing this thread