Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 56 - Cooperation

Fed-Kun's army
I only Hope that the Princess will dont make trouble ... ( someone can Spoiler xD)

Dex-chan lover
@alpalin he recently got dumped so spectacularly, he got an erectile dysfunction.
His meekness is kind of understandable.

Group Leader
For page 4:

TL Note: The official translation of the manga has used Fitz instead of Fitts, so we’ll be using this name from now on. Sorry if you liked Fitts more, I did too (Take it up with Seven Seas).

Dex-chan lover
reminds me of that futurama episode where zap almost turned gay for lee lemon or what ever lela's alias was, the one with richard nixon declaring war on the bouncy ball aliens

Rudeus constantly acting emo and timid is growing old. Hopefully things get better soon.
No idea why Sylph doesn't just tell him her identity. It doesn't feel natural at all, and more like a plot convenience.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember Luke being such a cocky and flirty dude in the WN. If anything, I remember him as a serious and professional guy.

Does my memory fail me or did they change his personality in the LN?

Dex-chan lover
@TheFiller : If it's the same as WN (been forever since I read it so I might get some bits wrong)
Ariel is on the side of supporting Sylphy's love, and there's a good chance with Slyphy supporting her Rudeus will be pulled to her faction as well if nothing else to protect Sylphy.

While Luke is somewhat on the fence because Rudeus can potentially inherit Notos house and he's skeptical whether Rudeus might be aiming for that.

When eventually Sylphy reveal herself, and the first attempt at sex failed because ED, Luke was the one who offered her a 'secret medicine' of Notos house to give to Rudeus
(It worked)

Eventually Rudeus marry Sylphy.

LOTS of things happened then Rudues and his family helped Ariel in her eventual return to Asura.

Extra spoiler
Orsted, who at this point is ally/'employer' of Rudeus is the one who really want Ariel to win

Because via his timeloop, he know that only if Ariel win will Asura develop in the direction favorable for his eventual fight with Hitogami

@Acolytus
When Ariel arrived, the 3 assigned their own roles in order to build up the support for her.

Ariel is to be the honor student, kind to all and keep up the idol image.
Sylphy is the silent badass who protect her.
Luke will be the spy, flirting with girls and picking up useful information through them.

In this way, they can gather allies while also not seeming like a group of people in desperate situation.

Can someone please clarify? I'm confused.

I may be remembering incorrectly, but I was under the impression that Sylph lost her memories during the teleportation incident. Did she fully regain her memories? Partially? Does she remember Rudeus? Or does she just remember that the incident happened and she lost some people? If she does fully remember, why isn't she just telling him who she is? Or maybe this was all explained, and I need to reread some chapters.

Luke is kind of a weird character. He acknowledges that he is a Greyrat but shows no acknowledgement to Rudeus also being a Greyrat, even if it is of a lower/branch house. That just seems kinda... strange? You'd think he'd ask, or comment on how they're from the same family so he, expects Rudeus to hold him in high regard or something? Though he kind of implies that he and Rudeus have met in the past. I don't remember him at all, so I guess I have some rereading to do after all.

Dex-chan lover
as i recall, she did lose her memories, but got them back after a couple of months or something. Not a long time.

@Arcadia
politics.
someone 'lowborn' like sylphy would never be 'allowed' as ariel's guardian knight/mage. anti-ariel faction members would force her to be removed because it would strip ariel of an incredibly powerful protector

@alpalin
it's described in a bit more detail in the wn/ln. after getting killed by orsted and 'dumped' by eris, rudy is defaulting to his jp mannerisms. namely, being super meek, super accommodating, and avoiding conflict at all costs, regardless of whether it lets him save face. it's actually really important later.

@Acolytus He, and Ariel, are mega horny nobles in the LN. The very latest LN's extra story starts with a few pages of Luke and Ariel talking explicitly about how good the maid he had sex with the previous night was in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread