Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 57 - Sylphiette

Dex-chan lover
Something about elf ears reflecting their emotions is very adorable.

As for anyone who's curious about Zanoba's....problem
Eventually they get a dwarf child slave and train her to be able to create the figurines

Dwarf because they have affinity for earth magic
A child because this way they can train and increase her magic power as this is the best period to increase it

Dex-chan lover
Guys, if you don’t want spoilers l, do not access the Wikipedia page of it, I made this mistake 😔

I'm beginning to wonder if Zanoa is even capable of succeeding at anything. He obviously can't do this after all.

I'm a little surprised that there has not been any "big reveal" to Rudy on who Fitz actually is yet. Because he's a bit dense about some things, I can't predict the kind of reaction he'd have once it does happen.

Aggregator gang
@theShear what you talking about, this is the isekai that made it a trope.

@Gabcro03 Yes but they already said she recovered her memories in the manga thou, pay more attention
Rudy doesn't recognize him/her because the pigmentation of her hair changed due to the extreme stress she received when she was teleported, something they also spoke about in the manga, remember too that Rudy believes fitz senpai is a man, so he believes he doesn't care the gender as long as is beautiful enough as his little buddy reacts sometimes.

Fed-Kun's army
i dont remember when sylphy remembered and recognized rudeus, anyone know what chapter that happened? i was under the impression she had no memory of her past after the teleportation incident

Group Leader
mVSMWw7.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@HelveticaFont No.
HEY DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS ONE THING THAT YOU WILL HATE WITH BURNING RAGE HOTTER THAN A THOUSAND SUNS.
That thing is erectile dysfunction
Just kidding that shitstain is... I won't say it because even uttering his name fills me with rage

When did Rudeus lose his memories of her? He has all his other memories from before the incident. I thought her sunglasses were magic that, among other things, blocked him from recognizing her?

@Psyramics
she has a changed hair color (green -> white) and pretend to be a man
he didn't forget sylphi, but cant identify the man fitz as who she realy is

Users who are viewing this thread