Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 60.5 - Nina Farion Arc

Banned
I really hope the situation with Eris is cleared up eventually and she goes back to her primary waifu role.
The current kinda covert focus on Sylphie is pointless. Give Sylphie over to the princess. She was made to be yuri-bait.

@SotiCoto
She wasn't made for the Yuri role. Just look at the wn and you will know. I agree that I don't like the misunderstanding though.

Banned
@Mizumachi : I have no clue about the "wn" ... but manga Sylvie is absolutely yuri-bait. She has adopted a masculine role and has next to no female attributes... and is quite overtly being courted by a more feminine girl.

@SotiCoto
Masculine role? I mean, I dunno man, doesn't seem that way to me. She is drooling over the mc, when push comes to shove, she will chose the mc, at least that is how I believe will happen, can't be sure if it is what will happen currently, but it will probably happen either way.
She is flat chested but she is still feminine, there is no way Rudeus Ed reacted to her while he believed she was a he. That is how powerful she is or something. Anyways, she is the key to curing his Ed because a certain someone won't be around and as far a Rudeus is concerned, they aren't a thing, I meant red head.
Yuri bait or not, the princess ain't getting elf pussy, okay?

Banned
@Mizumachi : ... She is literally pretending to be a man for her day-to-day life, in case you hadn't noticed. And she manages this precisely because she is so damned androgynous that nobody can tell she isn't just a bishonen.
Anyway... if she doesn't end up with the princess, the only other option is failure for her... which is fine by me, because of Rudy's potential waifu-candidates, she is easily the weakest contender. At least if she accepted the lesbo-princess's advances, she'd actually be able to have something approaching a functional relationship.

@SotiCoti
As someone who knows a bit, I can assure you that she will most likely doesn't go through that route, I say most likely because something else might happen in the middle, which is blank territory for me. Pretending to be a man doesn't make you Yuri bait. Where have you seen a Yuri moment, I would agree if you meant yaoi moments which have basically happens(although not really).
Maybe I have forgotten these moment because it has been a long time, do remind me if so.

@SotiCoto Yeah, I'm not seeing any yuri bait. All I see is friendship between two female characters. Dressing as a male doesn't amount to anything really either. I've also read the wn, so I guess I'm bias when it comes to reading the !manga though.

@SotiCoto what is with people like you having such trash takes on this story. You are completely ignoring every single feminine thing about her and calling her "yuri-bait" simply because you don't like her. She is far from yuri-bait simply because... The one she is ment to be "bait" for literally told her to be with the MC. Other than that the mc is still falling for her even thinking she is a male. I am surprised the author hasn't made a joke about the MC thinking he turned gay.

Banned
@Thing482 : Firstly... there are no "people" like me. I'm not "people".
Secondly... you're not in any position to call anything I've said a "trash take" when your criticism amounts to making shit up on the spot because reality doesn't support your delusions. She is literally going around as a reverse trap and having romantic encounters with another female, but apparently you believe my pointing this out is just because I allegedly "don't like her".
If you can't manage anything approaching valid criticism, don't bother trying. You're just wasting the time of those who can.

@SotiCoto Firstly why are you so full of yourself? I don't have to make "proper valid criticism" when saying someone is saying something dumb I can simply call you out. Second what are these "romantic encounters". Her having underwear bought for her? The princess was just helping her because she is why and won't take the initiative for herself. Women in the background going "ahhhhhh fitz is so cool" when she was seen next to the princess on stage? That happens in almost any manga where a woman goes up to public speak in manga. That is just something that happens whether they are dressed as a man or female.

Am I forgetting a single scene? Maybe two?

Banned
@Thing482 : You've got something incredibly backwards here. You're saying something dumb (though that would be a severe understatement). I am calling you out. Is this going to become like a freakin Laurel & Hardy routine? If so, I'd rather cut it short right now (because if I am to consider the effort of setting out screenshots for your convenience, I'd rather it not be a huge waste of time).
So....

Did we get to close to the real plot when meeting the dragon god that now we have to be punished with this annoying filter arc and unnecessary characters?

I forget this is a harem manga

Dex-chan lover
that smile
cfelgbx12m561.png

that damned smile, She just didn't know Rudeus think she betrayed him.
btw, Nine is kind of spoiled child imo, i mean.... steal her lover instead of training harder and beat Eris in swordmanship

Users who are viewing this thread