Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 62 - Beneath the Mask

Fed-Kun's army
@Yatty12453 it was after Eris left him to go training and he misunderstood her letter, thinking she dumped him because he sucks at sex
around chapter 50 or 51

Double-page supporter
@Scrwd my opinion is exactly the same like @cor3zone , she have plenty chances to reveal her true self but in the end she choose not to, so in this moment she doesn't have the right to felt like loosing Rudeus, because she have the chances for it but she didn't do it... well I'm sorry if it seems that I'm not calm or something like that I apologise sir.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
the thing stopping her from revealing herself is the potential murder of the princess, her friend and ward. a woman can't be a guardian knight, particularly if she's a peasant/commoner. But sylphy is strong, so if she's removed, ariel will 100% be murdered.

that said, I also found the long period before she revealed herself to be a bit irritating. It's not as bad in the novel because it's already all written, but still.

Group Leader
Can BET most people shittalking here thinks Gotoubun is the best harem series to have ever been written. SAD!

People should keep in mind that the notion of Rudy being taken away from her doesn't come from Sylphy herself but from the princess.

Sylphy decided to, for the time being, prioritize the life of the Princess, her current best friend and the person that took her in, gave her a chance at a new life and a place to belong when she was a amnesiac, left alone in the world and in danger of being imprisoned if not killed as a potential spy, over her own love life but the princess shook up that resolve by telling her that Rudy would be taken from her, it wasn't Sylphy that came up with that, she just was shaken by the notion of it.

@Maala
Well, she was put to sleep more or less for this reason, but if I'm not wrong, one of the main reasons was that she does not age and didn't want to be a grandma in mind when she finds her boyfriend. Rudeus also put most of this research in her name to help her and her boyfriend in meeting again in the future.

I hope we get the Hero's story in the future. I wonder how the relationship between nanahoshi and the miko of time would be with both after the same man.
Not to mention that Silphy and her children would probably still be around, and she would probably help Nanahoshi to meet her boyfriend again.

Goddamnit when I saw the title i was really excited but, "jUsT kIdDinG!"... Why you gotta be like this?

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka yeah that is pretty much 100% the reason, though I imagine the princess wants to use Rudeus's power and that is why she gives a push

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
the princess is much less intense about it than sylphy, actually. The manga briefly shows ariel encouraging her, but in the novel she's like 'definitely, go tell him who you are and get stuffed'. and she'll get really crazy about wanting rudeus on her side later

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka
Yeah, but revealing herself to Rudy would put the princess in precisely no danger. Rudy loves Sylphie, if she asked him to, he would help protect the princess. I never said she should reveal herself to the public, just Rudy.

Aggregator gang
So technically he doesn't have ED but it's just like a placebo effect thing. Ok

Fed-Kun's army
@cor3zone Not really. Rudeus was a servant of the Boreas, the rival family of Luke's. They don't know how much loyalty he has to that family. From their perspective, if anything, it's highly possible that Rudeus might be plotting an assassination and discrediting Sylphy would allow him to just waltz right into them and explode their heads off now that the strongest bodyguard she has was let go. They're taking huge risks already just by being near him. Of course, the trio doesn't know the truth and the fact that Sylphy protecting Ariel makes no difference for Rudeus and he can just kill them off with a snap of a finger.
There's also a moral of the story passed down in Ariel's family where you should never try to control powers beyond your capability. So right now, Ariel isn't as interested in having Rudeus on her side as opposed to helping Sylphy become happy.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
you asked for the reason. that's the reason. and if you reveal yourself to someone, you have no guarantee someone isn't spying on you, particularly when you're the only thing standing in the way of a political assassination that would cement power over the largest kingdom in the setting.

Dex-chan lover
@adfjs
Friend, I'm talking about Sylphie revealing herself to Rudeus. Nobody else factors into it, and Sylphie knows Rudeus. Do you really believe Sylphie, of all people, would even consider Rudy hurting her just to hurt the princess? Again, I'm talking about Sylphie making the decision to hide herself from Rudy, the damn princess does not factor into it in the slightest since she already gave permission.

@nobaka
Sure, except Sylphie knows Rudeus. I can understand how she didn't reveal herself at first, since she serves the princess. But said princess gave her permission, and she still did nothing. So, Sylphie knows Rudy wouldn't hurt her friends, and she already has permission. She's a fool, evidently.

Users who are viewing this thread