Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - White Mask - Part 1

Still sad Nanahoshi never became one of his wives. Even Sylphy thought she would be eventually.

Umm this girl gives me “STAY AWAY” vibes because how can you just casually determine the fate of someone’s life?! Also, this boi has a new body and life now, he doesn’t want to go back to earth. He wants to go back to his new home.

@ninjadoparana she always felt off, kinda dropped the novel around the thing with sylph because it started feeling like a self insert but that's good to know

Fed-Kun's army
Return to our original world???
Bitch, please! Who the fuck wants to got back to that living hell?!

They are definitely not on the same page. Cool development though. Wonder where the other guy ended up?

@optiso have you read the WN or the LN?
on the WN at first she felt a little bit off, I agree, but then they get friendly. She even went to a "party" Rudeus held at his home for close friends.

@ninjadoparana
Yeah I read the WN, it was really bad imo, to the point that I stopped reading despite it being one of my favorite novels up to that point.

Dex-chan lover
Never ever show that fat man again. He shouldn't be imprisoned in his past after such a long time... Just let him live live and go his own way, build upon that world, or make some character progression happen, but stop showing me fat man, who is too stupid to see fitz as girl... Yes there are feminine looking guys, but the pitch and other characteristics like the waist (also her face is feminine) just can't look that feminine without having a serious defect or overdosis of oestrogen

Contributor
@TDSgaming if you read the Mushoku Tensei ~Roxy is Serious spin off you will now who Rudeus ends with, on the first page

Users who are viewing this thread