Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - White Mask - Part 1

If anyone wants to know about Nanahoshi
She isn't a villain but a main ally, she was only with Orsted because he was the first person to help her
And oh boy she's looking way more traitorous than on the novel

i like the way she's portrayed. pretty much tells the mental suffering she's been going through throughout the years since she got transported into a foreign world

@Jakkro to be fair she's already spent at least a few years in the new world so she probably matured a bit. Though she still misses him and regrets the fight even now

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa, the first isekai-ed person with a brain I know. She wished to find a way home instead of just go with the flow.

Was she the person that got hit by the truck in the WN? I dont remember that. Or maybe it just doesnt come up again because it was not important? Also god damn she looks like she is going to backstab mc the second he turns his back lol.

If it was mentioned in WN that she is the person that got hit by the truck then
The Boy she is talking with was the reason of the whole warp incident. If i remember correctly he gets some sort of time rewind ability which explodes after bunch of rewinds and i think it also had something to do with Ostreds time being rewound again and again which stops at a certain point.

@JakkRo
He told her that right before the last teleportation spell, after Rudeus became Orsted allies, so if he was able to become an allie with the guy that killed him, why couldn't he tell the girl that has been helping him a lot(Introducing him to Perugius) that he was the one that saved her

Power Uploader
Woah, this manga had plot left over aside from his impotence? Colour me surprised.

I just don't think he wants to return - what's there waiting for him?

@Burag3 you got your spoiler mixed up.
The reason for the summoning was a miko with rewind powers, who Nanahoshi's boyfriend befriends. Not the boyfriend himself.

Dex-chan lover
@zek777

Whoa, the first isekai-ed person with a brain I know. She wished to find a way home instead of just go with the flow

Well, most isekai fairly early on either go:

* Rando: "It's impossible to go back to earth!" MC: "Okay."

* MC: "This world is better in every way, why would I want to go back?"

Reincarnated as a Slime actually gave a fairly detailed explanation of why he can't go back, so it wasn't a complete cop out.
In the WN, he does go back briefly anyway, but by that point he's basically a god

I honestly did not expect them to meet for several more chapters.

Also: THAT'S IT, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

I'M GONNA READ THE LNs

Users who are viewing this thread