Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - White Mask - Part 1

If I were him, I'd slap that hand and say I ain't going back. Wasn't he like so miserable b4? This world suits him more, at least thats what I think.

Dex-chan lover
SO, did Rudeus know that fitts is female now? because he said collecting panties would make fitts-paisen their enemy.

Aggregator gang
@zek777
you see, the thing is. most isekaiis are usually hikikomori's who are tired of living on earth (Konosuba Kazuma, Re:zero Subaru, and How not to Summon a Demon Lord Diablo [Takuma]), people who only have vague memories of earth, (Saihate no Paladin William and Kuro no Shoukanshi Kelvin), people who received a mission so can't go home for now (Sekai Saikyou no Assasin Tuatha De, Isekai Kenkokuki Almus and I guess Tensei Shitara Slime Datta ken Rimuru) and the people who actually do try to return, the people who lived a somewhat fulfilling life (Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Makoto, New Gate shin, and I guess Arifureta Nagumo)

I know that i read to much isekai. but you know what, I'm fine with that

Dex-chan lover
Nope, definitely not an ally...
nope-no.gif

@Burag3 and everyone else, obviously spoilers ahead, read at own risk

She's legit. Yeah, she, her boyfriend and some other boy were the ones caught with MC and Truck-kun.
The boyfriend is the cause of the warp incident, but he's not the one with the rewind ability. The rewind belonged to a Miko, who was enslaved working for royals in an unnamed country that ended up summoning boyfriend-kun like 100 years in the future. Boy meets girl, they get along; boy gets sent into war because that's what he was summoned for; boy gets a bad case of death because shock horror, isekai-ing doesn't magically give you special abilities in this world, and throwing a 16/17yo peacetime Japanese boy into a medieval war will have unsurprising results.

Miko gets a worse case of feelings because all she felt was despair before the boy gave her hope, uses all her ability to rewind the world to a state where the boy can be saved, the ability does this by trying to summon someone else with similar feelings into the world in the past.

The world resists because rewriting the past by inserting an outsider is nonsense bollocks, and nothing happens for a while, but MC alters the course of history by rewriting small events that end up being pretty major things. The world's resistance weakens until the summoning finally succeeds, causing the warp incident.

Orsted's time loop is an ability/curse placed on him by the first Dragon God, and he has technically also been sent into the future, because he was alive during the original Laplace campaign (the first Dragon God was his father). Orsted says that the Miko had a weak fate and died every loop he went through, and I think the implication is that the Miko remembers every death she had for each of Orsted's loops - and there were a lot of them, which led to her mental state before she met boyfriend-kun. Whether her ability to rewind and Orsted's loop are related is unexplored.

daaamn
can't wait for more!
loving this and am patiently waiting for the anime

Can't wait when the mindblown stuff happens, just few more arc!

By mindblown I mean when his future self successfully send warning that the Hitogami is absolute crap.
So he teamed with Orsted.

And about that girl
I believe she got sent back later or she's dead because of mana poisoning or something because she doesn't have a body that can contain mana.
And also because of the warp, that mana calamity happened. The twist is just... Damn... She a good girl tho.

Dex-chan lover
Shame that the whole situation made Fitt's little outburst about her "from the same hometown" line go largely ignored by Rudy.

Dex-chan lover
@ryouhira Nope. He mentioned the one fitts guards, and it's probably just an in general 'would be disappointed' kind of thing, he definitely doesn't know one way or another, man's too dense.

Double-page supporter
The manga really watered down Rudy's fear from seeing Nanahoshi compared to the LN.

Users who are viewing this thread