Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - White Mask - Part 1

Rudeus really has no reason to go back, but I feel like he might get kinda scared of her* and will be like "uh... Uh, n..o?" Or you know, just straight up be like "F you, I died, I came here, I somewhat enjoyed my time here, I'm staying" and we will see her become an enemy.

*I CAN'T–– I literally can't freaking trust somebody that has a face like that. She looks straight outta yandere territory. Not implying she's a yandere, but just that she is effing crazy.

@musicfreak12 no he attempted to save her. Spoiler though not really one given time frame the boy also shows up but far far far in the future rudeus is long dead some shit happens he(the boy) dies some princess does something that causes the mc to be reborn as rudeus its convoluted but tacked(to the WN) on to explain rudeus who is an anomaly as the dragon god will explain sort of if they ever get to how he knows what he knows in the manga.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
in case, litteral translation of her name:
nanahoshi = seven star
shizuka = silent (more quiet than silent tho)

also:
metastasis warp = sound like they got isekaied but time is currently stopped at earth so they may return
rudeus = he got isekaied by truck-kun, so even if he can return, he's still dead in earth

@albirew no on the metastasis warp thats the one that teleported rudeus eris and everyone else in the territory randomly all over the world. At least based on the WN it has nothing to do with why rudeus and the girl are in this world.

Dex-chan lover
If this girl joins the harem the masturbatory self-insert levels gonna top the charts.

@Rozzak from what I spoiled myself with about his relationships:

Rudeus marries the elf childhood friend, his redhead cousin and Roxy

So far, the "masturbatory" level of this manga is pretty low. Even with the /spoiler/, because the /spoiler/ comes "naturally", not so forced as so many others isekais.

Maybe that's why is one of the best, if not the best isekai, out there? Dunno, we will find it in 20 years when they finish the manga adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
@Neltharn
This is one of the isekai that started the whole current craze so it had to be good enough in the first place.
Honestly the self insert levels used to bother me 5 years ago, but not so much anymore. Just shows how far quality of manga has degraded.

But if the normalfag chick he tried to save fell for him that’d be too much.

@Rozzak
They never become interested in each other. They become awkward friends, and Rudy spends a fair amount of time helping her through the years as she tries to figure out how to return home. (She works out magic formulas but he’s the only one with enough mana to fuel the complex magic circles.) He doesn’t actually reveal to her who he is until her very last appearance in Rudy’s story.

Dex-chan lover
@Screenwatch
@TomTangent

Well, I just want to add the argument that people tend to forget about past horrors.
They suppress them... And yes the mc seems to do it too. But not in a convincing way. (Well that might not be a real argument, so... Just ignore it)

I just want to see the mc run away from all that shit and live a happy live as a court magician, something like that. (I also feel like the main drive behind Isekai is to get away from our world and experience something new, fresh and not miserable. But the mc in this case just isn't relatable. Thus his struggle with his past is also not relatable. Also you might just make fun of it, but I'm Somone that really get emotianaly-linked easy to mcs in general. In this case I just feel pain for rudeus, but at the same time undeserved pain, as I can't relate to such maggot [if you feel offended just ignore it pls] too much. And then again it's something I didn't ask for. If they gave me more world building and just left the old world behind in some way, I'd might be fine with it, but it feels like rudeus just doesn't make any progression at all. Just make rudeus world larger and let him experience more than stupid gay jokes about the girl/ fitz he just can't seem to recall upon)

May you rest in peace after this rant.
Pls don't kill me for some stupid argument or comment of mine

@musicfreak12 From what I understand, she was transported/teleported to this world with her (current) life/body from the other world (that's how Rudeus could recognize her).
As for Rudeus, he died and was "reincarnated/transported" into a new body/life.

Users who are viewing this thread