Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - The Laboratory

SOMEONE SPOIL ME! WHEN DOES FITTS TELL RUDEUS OR WHEN DOES HE FIND OUT WHO FITTS IS! THIS IS KILLING ME!

@ShinoSan We'll probably have to wait several more chapters. The Academy arc is like around its halfway mark, I think.

the way they get together is pretty awkward tho

@ragtime Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. Either way, we've got multiple other attractive women who have failed to arouse him. So the question is what's the difference?

With the way these things go, the answer is probably the simpler one they can play for 'laughs.'

@ShinoSan It still drags on a bit, but it won't be that long
though it will take some tries to get them together due to one of the sides being thicker than a concrete wall

@HotHotChicken I read that series as well. Fathwine hasn't translated a single chapter since Flame Scans and A Pair of 2+ fought over it. Do you have insider info that we don't?

she's just too cute can't wait for this to get animated holy sht good thing i read the wn and ln version this make me happy the drawing of slyphy is top tier

kkkkkkkkk
this all remember me one Xuanxia from around 10 years go where the "main female lead" faked being a male for a good 80% of the story(and she did a way better job that Shylp) and no one from the main cast know the truth, everyone that was close already see then as a couple, and halfway thorough the story even the MC accepted that and began to tease her(that was extra funny since she wanst sure if her loved one was being gay, discovered the truth, or was just teasing "he"), when the puberty began to hit hard he even made some attempts to advance their relationship to a sexual. nothing beat the chapter where he decide ask his friends(some singles and some in relationships) help in making a "attack" plan, they where so lost that swallowed the shame and invited some of the female friends to help.

since i saw the anime, i feels sad we will have to wait 3-4seasons minimum for latest arc event. I cant even remember MC has ED due to breakup or something. wish manga updates quickly before i forgets more characters 😅

@Ooweeoo
I commented in one of the chapters so I'll just copy-paste that one here
the previous scan group (fathwine, who has been doing this series since chapter 9) decided to drop after being sniped by A pair of 2+ (who also sniped a bunch of other series including mushoku tensei, slime, etc). flames scans are acquaintances with fathwine so we decided to pick up this series after communicating with them.
May be cringe, but some of us wanted to "revenge" for fathwine lol.
On a more serious note, we have done this series before, so we are just revisiting the series in fathwine's stead.
It's a terrible feeling when you get sniped. You either feel more motivated to compete over it, or (in the majority of cases) you completely lose motivation and feel rejected.

@HotHotChicken We usually dont adress these claims not to cause anymore drama, but you really seem obsessed.

Mushoku was released 14 days after the japanse release by the previous team. We are releasing it in the same day that the raws drop in japan. We have no website , no ads, you read the chapters for free and we havent asked for money on our mushoku releases eventhough we buy the magazine with money.

I dont see how 2 different releases dont benefit the reader, esepcially when none of the teams is getting money of it.

If I want to spend time on scanlation i wanna spend it on series I enjoy and well if we are also improving the speed and the quality of the release thats added bonus.

I dont think you need me saying this, but you know that you can freely choose which release to read without telling people how to spend their time.

Hope you will sleep better at night after this

It's not just a claim. What I said above about inferior swordsmen and fathwine is 100% factual.

If I want to spend time on scanlation i wanna spend it on series I enjoy and well if we are also improving the speed and the quality of the release thats added bonus.
Mhm, and these series all happen to be series with a ton of views. ;-;
If it was two different releases, that's a different story. But not when you sniping makes them drop the series they've been doing for a long time. This isn't about the reader, its about the scanlation group that was sniped. idrc about mushoku, I'm mostly "obsessed" about inferior swordsmen.
i scanlate shit too so I'm mostly just bitching and complaining, don't mind me. but man I wished yall just collabed on it instead so everyone could focus on quality instead of speedrunning it. Series like solo leveling is a complete mess rn and we rlly don't need more of them. Just look at Omniscient reader. They collabed instead of competing and now they are releasing full sfx and very high-quality versions!
Edit: Im sure readers will "benefit" more from one high-quality version rather than two versions that are focused on speed.
Ive been following slime and swordsmen for a while now, so speaking as a reader, it would be great if you try to collab with tempest on slime since they don't seem to want to drop the series because of the snipe.
If you want to prove that you are not sniping for views/clout, then lets hope the next series you snipe wont have 100k+ views like the current ones
anyhow, have a good day.

> Mhm, and these series all happen to be series with a ton of views. ;-;

The series have a ton of views for a reason, cause of a ton of people like them. So honestly even a 5th grader would understand the probablity that there is a way more chance that i enjoy a series that many people enjoy rather then a series that has way less people reading it meaning that less people like it.

> Edit: Im sure readers will "benefit" more from one high-quality version rather than two versions that are focused on speed.

Dont worry there is room for both , exactly for the same reason that your team tried to do kaijuu no 8 after it being picked up officially or doing solo leveling in competition with a shit ton of other teams, (no hate to your admin he seems like a decent guy) so its kinda rich getting lessons on sniping from you.

> Ive been following slime and swordsmen for a while now, so speaking as a reader, it would be great if you try to collab with tempest on slime since they don't seem to want to drop the series because of the snipe.

I dont see how you as a reader are affected by sniping especially when mangadex has a block group feature which would literally make our releases disappear from your feed , I can see your argument "but noth teams drop it and then we are left without releases coming" but if you are scared about dropping trust me 100k+ series will never be left without scanlators someone will always be there to fill the void just cause how many eyes and fans the series have on them.

> If you want to prove that you are not sniping for views/clout, then lets hope the next series you snipe wont have 100k+ views like the current ones

Again no need to prove to you anything on how i (or my team) spend our free UNPAID time on scanlation brother, you are allowed to have an opinion but i noticed that you werent letting go hence my intervenience.

Users who are viewing this thread