Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Separation

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe Zenith was okay with her husband knocking out their 7 year old son and sending him away with no means of communication for 5 years. It's nearly half his life. I could understand sending him away if she can visit him or at least keep in touch.

Paul is a meat-head, but that doesn't seem in character for the motherly Zenith.

I guess it's just one of those weird manga moments where the parents abandon the kid to help them grow.

Rudy probably doesn't really see them as parents anyway, since he already had the mind of an adult older than them. I guess I don't see this as anything traumatizing for him.

Double-page supporter
Oh NO Why isn’t the butler named Sebastian? All (old) butlers are a Sebas! I’m disappointed

Fed-Kun's army
What is this shit? I mean, it's interesting somehow, but there are so many things to point out about this story.

It all makes sense now. His fighting style...his cheating....Paul was obviously a ladies man when he was younger. He's Rance from the visual novels. Also Cat girl is FINE AS HELL!!!

Dex-chan lover
Manners? Philip seems to be the only one who has anything similar to manners. But I can understand why that fat windbag brought up such a stupid and aggressive daughter.

Dex-chan lover
So hes gonna be a tutor for that cunt
have 2 little sisters
roxy
and the elf girl

boy what the fuck

Double-page supporter
You know what, fan service is fine, but if you're going to draw a character with literally two leather strips over their nips why even draw anything at all?

Dex-chan lover
This manga makes me think that he would awaken his masochistic tendencies if this continues.

Aggregator gang
Ah yes, my goodness! Those movements where so dramatic it takes the cliche to a whole 'nother level! XD

Fed-Kun's army
If anyone can explain, does anyone know why chapters 7-10.4 and chapters 11-12 are missing? Im probably going to have to drop this because it feels wrong to skip over chapters.

@HOOfan_1 if she was ok with forgiving and not throwing the husband away or asking for a self-execution after cheating with the maid since the very beginning. I don't think that sending her son and allowing her husband to decide to cut all types of communication with them for five years is anything outrages.

I am surprised that they never heard them doing it? seriously. They kept their son awake all the time. I don't buy it that the maid AND especially the husband was so quiet when doing it. I don't like the MC much. It is ok to have past experience and accept infidelity when it comes TO him AND his life but shouldn't force it on his mother. He said it himself if he was in his mother's shoes he would have kicked them all from the house. I guess he never saw his mother as his mother but a woman. He went all lewd when he was hugged by his mother and got annoyed whenever his father came and "interrupted" his time with his mother.

Fed-Kun's army
@Darkwolfix Saying that forgiving her husband somehow explains the fact that she is okay with not seeing or communicating with her child for 7 years doesn't make sense at all....

Forgiving her husband means she loves her family enough to overlook something like that. Loving her family that much makes it even weirder that she is okay with not seeing her son for 7 years.

Rudious may see her as something other than just a mother, but she sure as heck doesn't see Rudious as anything but a son.

@HOOfan_1 LOL seriously. I guess you have lived in a household where one of the parents cheated one or multiple times and the mother still decided to stay in the same house WITH the third wheel. I am sorry but no. The constant fights that a child would look at. The indirect messages sent to the maid and husband and the reply the husband will say OR do because he got enough.

Do you remember how he reacted when he heard one side of the story and slap his son? That slap was too hard for a child that he could have fractured his child's bone. You can see the loopholes the author is omitting just for the sake of the plot. Just like in shoujo mangas/manhwas. Do you know how much shet the female MC has to go thru when an ML shows up? She lived hell and was able to become an independent woman but the moment the ML shows up, she has to go thru hell again just because she loves him and the ML doesn't? He continues living like normal.

This is a manga that is why they will never show that, but it is never the same. No matter how much one of the parties tries to forget and forgive. It never happens. The mistake reminds. Who are the ones to pay the consequences? the children AND society. Yes, society because those children will go to society and interact with other people.

Yes, our MC remembers his previous life and kept his adult consciousness. Imagine if he could see everything as a child. That would have scar off his life and in one way or another, he would have turn different. Do you remember how his life was before? All the bad incidents in his life fack up his life. Now as an adult BUT with the advantage of a child, he wants to live a better life. His siblings don't have that luxury. They are real children and will go thru hardship as he did.

She sees him as a son. For the sake of having a good family, she IS listening to her husband. Don't look for excuses to forgive the husband. If the mother can "forgive and forget" what the man did, in conclusion, she gave him the " you were right", then it is logical that she will give the "ok" with the husband to cut communication from her son because HER husband is looking in what is best for her family... or right with the maid and the maid's child, his bastard.

every action has a reaction. If her morals and principals can accept to go in one path, she won't change her persona to go to another path when she doesn't believe it to be right. It is like you. Let say your BF/GF cheated on you. You said ok that is fine. Seriously that is the most logical thing to do if you end up marrying, the same GF/BF or another different person, and then accept them cheating you and continue living as nothing. You need to do something similar in your past to continue doing it. We are animals that learn and do what we have done in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread