Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Oh man I forgot this had a manga after the bit when everyone gets teleported. I read all the main story novels or webnovels, whatever was on the wiki. I wonder where the raws for the manga are up to.

you know if it wasn't for the harem and straight up pedophilia i would rank this as 10\10

Pedhopilia ? Lol where is that come from ?

This story is contain100% Poligami for sure not just harem

mrf

Can't bring myself back into it. I forgot where I left of last year. I don't have the mood rn but I'll read it later.
It is nice that time but I forgot about it because life.

so, trying to get back into some old stuff, that it still lingering in my mind kinda hard. The feeling will not become new one, but I need more time to discover the old feeling again. Still too early.

@mrf
I remember doing the same, left first when they
reunited with his father
and returned. Read until the day
redhead left after sex for some bullshit reason
and stopped following it since.

I can't bring myself to keep reading it just feels so stupid. I kinda spoiled myself what will happen with the elf girl and other shenanigans and seriously fuck it... I used to love this so much too.
There are 5 new chapters already and still can't bring myself to get back into it.

@yldDavid
How was it a bullshit reason? Eris leaves because she thinks she needs to become stronger to support him. She leaves so she can return as an equal, instead of having to be a damsel in distress the whole time.She thinks she will be dragging his growth down otherwise. This is nothing but good growth for the character.

Group Leader
@yldDavid
The way that Eris left Rudeus was undoubtedly irrational, without telling him beforehand but it's understandable in a way. When you see the love your life gets killed in front of you in a single hit while you just sit there, practically useless since you didn't have enough strength. Just give it a try again, my dude.

Also,
Eris has always been the idiot.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAA if only this manga comes out every week or something REEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
@Lolfml
This and Death March popularized isekai in the indie space.
A lot of isekais with game mechanics borrow heavily from death march.
Mushoku Tensei's the one that popularized older people who want another shot at life getting the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread