Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Fed-Kun's army
novel reader here
yes school arc is quite boring first, but still ... read it!
there's a TWIST in there, and then the story just go full throttle nonstop madness until the end
this manga needs at least 200+ chapters to do it justice

I'm sorry but WHY THE FUCK WONT FITT TELL HIM SHE'S FITT. WHAT THE HELL. I SEE NO REASON TO HIDE THIS. WHY?

MC is a special type of dense. Not like normal dense MCs you see in harems, he is unique when it comes to his density

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!
Does the bonus chapter replace the actual chapter this month?
Does anyone know if this scanlation group has a twitter account or anything where I can follow then and get updates?

Contributor
Spoiler thought, beware.
The wait is killing me. I think future!Rudeus will appear around chapter 100, which is a shame, because the contents of the diary were my favorite part of the novel, and I'd love to see them drawn (though it'd be very dark for some).

Fed-Kun's army
I dropped this about halfway through when turning point of the story happened. Gonna give it a second chance but I don't have much hope. It felt like the story was going downhill fast.

@maisonaustyn If you mean the time skip I wouldn't really call that a turning point.
Web Novel has like 360 Chapters if I'm not mistaken and this has really only been the first act.

Almost all the major characters have been introduced but the story will be going strong for quite awhile after this. I think you would definitely miss out by quitting.

But I also get you, this was one harder parts to read through when reading the novels
Fits suddenly replacing the main heroine took some getting used to. But it definitely pays imo.

Fed-Kun's army
@AlphaSpoon Managed to stick with it and I think the story is fine so far. The only problem I have is the story seems directionless at points. Like the author just wrote fluf then realized where he/she wanted it to go later on. I can power through the fluff but it still hampers the experience of the well crafted parts.

Honestly the change to fits felt quite refreshing. Im a fan of stories that switch perspectives so i may be biased but it really did a good job to bring a better perspective into the situation and brought much needed world building.

I waited for 1 month with a chapter with so few pages and it didn't progress the story at all. I guess the new vol should be releasing soon after this .5 chapter. Cant wait for the new vol.BEST WAIFU SYLPHY.And roxy too but she will take 2-3 more vol to make appereance

Dex-chan lover
https://youtu.be/Qx01pn9l-6g

FUCKING ANIME PV SO FUCKING GOOD ANIMATION IT MAKES ME FUCKING NUT HOLY SHIT THE HYPE OH GOD I CANT WAIT

Users who are viewing this thread