Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Dex-chan lover
and that is how we turned a shota into corrupted being. Being Sylphin is suffering though

Early chapters might seem generic (and esp annoying before Rudy become a teenager), but they are necessary. The wonderful thing about Mushoku Tensei is its character development, not only for Rudy but for everyone else. And these early chapters are not only necessary for their growth, it's also for their relationships, and it's not only romantic ones.

Rudy might be strong and is the protagonist, but he can't do everything alone and not as OP as some might think. He's also able to be sympathized as he is kind but not benevolent, still have selfish desires, not overly edgy, has advantage of knowing modern tech but not the way to actually produce them. He definitely changed from the very first chapter, but he changed bit by bit, sometimes he even has to repeat the same mistakes. This is also why his character growth is very believable and satisfying.

Banned
@jameaney : You suggesting that is the dumbest shit you've ever heard is the dumbest shit I've read so far today... along with the rest of your utterly asinine comment. Don't waste my time with your pointless babble. For that matter, don't waste oxygen with your pointless existence.

@SotiCoto
ok so i skimmed over what the fuck u guys said and all i gathered is that u want shit to be dropped all at once
here's what i say

If they were to drop it all at once, what would be the point of cliffhangers? They exist to provoke the audience, and encourage them to keep watching/reading, because they want to know what happens next. Had that not existed, while you could still have cliffhangers, your question would be solved immediately, thus ruining your interest because there's no tension.

It's also a lot harder to jump into completed things!!
For example, if One Piece were to come all out at once, it would be uhhhh...
A fucking nightmare and a half.

Just a question, the MC is always horny but it is cringe ? And how is the romance ? If he is horny does it reflects on his action like having sex with an horny elf ( saw that somewhere, can be the wrong manga )

I stopped reading when the MC convinced is darling sweet mother, to forgive and continue to live with his scumbag lowlife, cheating father and his weak willed mistress (the maid). Fuck that. It proved that the MC had no real understanding of his mothers anguish and the vile act of his father. Also, is was as much a rape as anything else. Perhaps in later chapters he truly shows love to his mother, but in the early chapters I read, he only viewed his parents as friends, and thus he doesn't really appreciate their feelings nor love them. The mother should have kicked that cheating cunt and the little homewrecker (not her choice really). Or she should have taken the MC and left for a new life. Infidelity sends me through the roof, and the MC's immature handling of that situation pissed me off. "YAYYY, I GET TWO SIBLINGS NOW MOMMY! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY!" Rubish.

@teppogaijin I think you misread that part - the whole "blackmail the maid into sleeping with me" was a story that Rudeus made up. We aren't actually told the details of how it happened (unless that happens sometime after chapter 6). For all we know, the maid might have instigated it.

All that said, I don't really agree with your conclusion. Paul and Zenise love each other, even if Paul can't keep it in his pants. They have a life they've spent years building together. They have a kid on the way. The responsible, adult thing to do is to work it out.

I used to feel the same way you do, twenty years ago. After a while you learn that people make mistakes and sometimes betray your trust. If you love them enough, you work through it.

@Spauldo

Except it wasn't a "mistake". It was a clear and premeditated decision on Pauls part. He obviously didn't love his wife nor son enough to stay loyal to his family, and hence deserves neither. Infidelity is never a mistake, but always a choice and forgiving it is nothing short of weakness. What bothered me the most however was Rudeous not caring one bit for his mother's sense of betrayal by both her husband and best friend. Him nonchalantly sweeping it all under the rug with a childish (he doesn't have that excuse) "I get to have another sibling YAY! Please be happy Mommy!", was total rubbish. But it makes sense, I guess, considering in his past life he was a hikikomori neet, and thus he had no proper understanding of romance and relationships. I'm sure its a great story, but this whole affair ruined it for me.

I think you and I are using different definitions of "mistake." I also doubt if it was premeditated, at least on Paul's part. In a (much) later chapter, the maid tells Rudy that she was trying to seduce him.

It's plainly obvious that Paul loved his wife. It's also plainly obvious he couldn't control his urges. That happens to some people - in fact, it happens to a lot of people. That's because people aren't as rational as they like to believe they are. They make bad decisions all the time. It's not really different than people deciding to gamble their money away or start up a meth habit. Let's face it, people suck - but we're stuck with them.

As far as forgiving it being a sign of weakness - who cares? Who are you trying to look strong for? The moment you start worrying about something being "a sign of weakness," that means you're more worried about how you look to others than how you are inside. I don't know about you, but I try not to base my relationship on what other people think about me.

Anyway, Zenise (or whatever her name is, it's different in later chapters) didn't forgive him right away. Rudy stopped her from doing anything rash and in anger. That's almost always the right move - if you act in anger, you make poor judgements.
She eventually forgives him, but not until after the girls are born and already crawling.

Rudy didn't want his family torn apart, but here's the thing - no one else in the situation wanted the family torn apart either. Rudy did the right thing by stopping his mother from immediately taking actions in anger that she couldn't have taken back.

Personally, I think that Rudy's actions are unrealistic, but for the opposite reason you state - I think Rudy was acting too mature given his lack of relationship experience in his previous life. The less mature option would have been to immediately pick a side. Rudy's actions allowed his parents and the maid to work things out gradually instead of in a single disastrous incident.

As far as the results:
they paid off. The family stays together. Zenise eventually forgives Paul. Paul keeps his hands off the maid. The girls are born, and are raised in a loving home (until they are all separated by the teleportation incident), and the family heals. If Zenise had acted as you propose, then no one would have been happy and the girls would probably have suffered the most.

@Bobbyskee They're removed due to scanlator drama. That's one of the few downsides of Mangadex (from a reader's perspective) is that any scanlator can remove their material if they wish.

I think Champion Scans did those chapters. You can try to find them on Champion Scans' website or just do what I did and use an aggregator.

what a horse shit manga. dont waste your time. please. im telling you. there is better stuff out there. this is so bad. i read it a while ago and decided i should catch up but holy fuck im gonna have to say this aint it.

I just can't get over the fact that the MC is a old ugly fat NEET, the creepy undertones just makes me uncomfortable sometimes. But hey I guess it's an alright isekai. I'll still watch it

My god the last 15-20 chapters are just horribly bland and boring ... what is wrong with the author?
After he concludes the ordeal with his father the story just went into a complete halt and the manga turned into a third rate bad slice of life manga...

I tried to read this, Wanted to get up to date after not reading for a while but the fact that a guy in his 30-40 years had a wet dream with a kid, Him forgiving his scumbag of a father and forcing his mother to forgive his cheating ass was what made me drop this. Good art, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Started off with potential but ended up being another garbage wish-fulfilment fantasy. How the fuck does it have such a high score?

Dex-chan lover
can we get back to the part where he's searching for his MOM?!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread