Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

It’s a pretty good manga, didn’t like how the mc diddled a little girl but eh still like the story and it’s better then the other shitty isekai so whatever

Dex-chan lover
I've read the novel of this manga and it's fucking awesome, really. Legitimately cried after some chapter and still give me chills down my spine from some of its story.
I won't spoil anything, but the Uni arc is quite boring, story-wise, but after this arc it will get more and more interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
If you dont know, this manga is the grandfather of isekai. Thats why all isekai manga started with some 40-ish shut it getting trucked

oh, I remember reading the novel a few years ago. dropped at the point where everything turned into a
literal fuckfest, where all his horny wives took turns to have sex with him on a daily basis.
yep, not my cup of tea.

For anyone else enjoying the manga grandfather of isekai, you should read the light novel. The story-telling is one of the best, and perverted too. If you're an ecchilord you will enjoy it a lot more, but there's still something in it for everyone.

Double-page supporter
I got curious of this manga since many people were praising it as one of the best isekais and also calling it "grandfather of all isekais", i naturally got my hopes up but this is just mediocre at best in my opinion, it actually quite hurts to read in some parts but maybe it's because of me being biased

Oh cool new chapter, and for anyone complaining, sadly the Manga doesn't hold a candle to the novel which in turn kind of makes me nervous for the upcoming anime.

The good meat of the story won't really happen until after the school arc where all the light heartened tones will feel like it never existed until the end lol. Same as Tensei Slime story picks up after ascension, there is a reason why those of us who finished the novel can proudly say that this isekei story is probably the best one out there cuz it prob is. I've read almost all translated isekai stories out there and will still say that this is still my top one.

Just try and get through the school arc slog, it really does suck xD

@Unloyal Is that so? Now I'm looking forward for new Tensei Slime chapters. I'd read both light novels (Tensei Slime and Mushoku Tensei) but I still struggle too read even one volume of Overlord, so I assumed I'm not the novel type of guy, I'll give it another try.

This is pretty good holy shit, like it got all the standard isekai tropes but the drama and characters are written so we'll that I don't mind because it's better than most of the general isekai stuff anyway

The manga is to which chapter of the light novel because I want to read it please

Users who are viewing this thread