Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

I did the mistake of rushing to read the entire manga, it makes things feels even worser, if you have a weak heart don't rush this, I felt gloomy for two days.

*Watches Rudy have an epic magical fight with Orsted and saves his life*

Later on : "You have no mana like me right?"

@Portal Sage

Heavy spoiler for LN, manga/anime only viewers don't open. This goes into the ending of the novels. If you want experience everything on your own, please for the love of god don't open this.
Going a bit more into depth, Eris is Rudeus's third wife. The story ends on a peaceful note. Rudeus gets old and dies at home surrounded by his grandchildren. Orsted, who became his boss and his most trusted ally, is there as well and he gets along well with Rudeus's family because his curse (of being hated or feared by every living thing) doesn't work on them. What makes Eris's death a little sadder is that since he has gotten old, Rudeus cannot even remember that she died before him. Sylphy and Roxy have to remind him. Since Sylphy is part elf and Roxy is a Migurd, they both outlive Rudeus. But Eris is just a regular human like him, so she dies of old age too.

They should really fix the wiki to not just offhandedly spoil story bits like that.

Also, the reason Rudeus doesn't know who Fitts is yet is because (minor spoilers, nothing plot revealing)
the gear she is wearing is specifically meant to conceal her key identifiable traits as much as possible. The shades cover her eyes, the cloak covers the general body figure, iirc she is also wearing an item that changes her voice somewhat, and most importantly her hair is white and not green like Rudeus remembers

Double-page supporter
@cottonm
we are already midway the volume that it happens, its almost sure this year, i dont have a guess thought. Maybe the August chapter?

ok, so after reading through to chapter 69, I've decided to make a comment about everything together

First, how good I personally think this is without spoilers:
You know, I thought this would be a bit generic, but also non-generic for a good part of it, but it surprised me, the kind of surprise that I wanted. This work doesn't have a lot of action, as some may have also mentioned, but I think it is one of the best manga that I have read yet, and if you think this isn't good, recommend me something that would be better than this.

Now, I want to go through each thing I want to talk about (with *spoilers*)
The beginning: kinda generic, but shows how emotional things can get here. When Rudeus has to go to his relatives house at the town, you experience this feeling that it will take a while to see the village characters again, that I have personally never seen before in any other manga. I have other things I think about of the beginning, but that's most of it.
The "incident": it totally got me off guard, I think no one would've expected it being teleportation, and the things that happened a little before it made it so you would've thought things were going to calm down and everything would happen in or around that town, or that we wouldn't be attached to one place and just quick travel when transitioning chapters, but author just says "no".

I don't remember if I have any specific thing that I want to make a long comment about, so Imma just make short ones:

THE MAIN CHARACTER CAN GET LAID???!!!1111/?? AND HE NOW HAS E(rectyle)D(isfunction)???!111//1/1???!
wth was that with orsted
I can't wait to find out who are the other badasses like orsted
In this manga I'm seriously caring if the main character's love life goes right or not
this thing is completely unpredictable to me

I got through about 20 chapters, but the MC is such a dirtbag that I couldn't continue. He may become decent in the future, but it is hard to follow the story of someone you hope will die.

The story is a pretty standard isekai with a few interesting points thrown in, but that is about it. If you are bored it may be worth it.

Fed-Kun's army
@TheWuxiaDude, if you like the manga I would recommends that you read the novel as well since as an adaptation of the LN the manga is quite inferior and missing a lot of interesting content, such as other character POV, and world building.

@s0g00 Roughly volume 8-9. The progression in the ln is not perfectly linear though, so you may need a little bit of searching

Contributor
This is why you shouldn't never trust western publishers and rely only on fan translating novels (and manga):
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2021-02-17/seven-seas-issues-statement-regarding-mushoku-tensei-classroom-of-the-elite-light-novel-localization-changes/.169582

If you really want to support the author, read the scans but also buy original japanese volumes and let these crappy western localizers go into bankrupt. 😡

Why is this popular? Bots? I hate perverted trash MC’s, and from skipping forward, he doesn’t change. Seriously, I don’t understand why this is top 10, it’s clearly shit.

Users who are viewing this thread