Music Tournament 3.5: Anime Endings! (Cut Versions)

May the God of Ties bless me and save my 4º submission from fading into the obscurity of defeat

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress ED1 - ninelie vs. Gosick ED1 - Resuscitated Hope

Flip Flappers ED - FLIP FLAP FLIP FLAP vs. The Legend of the Galactic Heroes: The New Thesis - Stellar War Part 2 ED2 - Tranquility
While I already claimed the magnificence of Tranquility, the ED itself lack of a stronger visual part, even more compared to Flip Flappers ED

Handa-kun ED - HIDE-AND-SEEK vs. Kaguya-sama: Love is War ED2 - Chikatto Chika Chika

Kaguya-sama: Love is War ED1 - Sentimental Crisis vs. The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los!

Death Note ED2 - Zetsubō Billy vs. Blood Blockade Battlefront ED - Sugar Song to Bitter Step

Hunter x Hunter (2011) ED5 - Hyori Ittai vs. WataMote ED1 - Dou Kangaete mo Watashi wa Warukunai

Dorohedoro ED3 - D.D.D.D. vs. KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha
Yes, psychedelic mushrooms
Hell yeah, my first Shameless self-vote in this tournament
Blue Seed ED1 - Touch and Go vs. Bakemonogatari ED - Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari

Dex-chan lover
all-according-to-plan_o_4751773.gif

Not exactly my choices, but could also be a good thing. 🙂

1i9u9v0nk3w11.png

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful ED composed by a beautiful man.

Flip Flappers ED - FLIP FLAP FLIP FLAP vs. The Legend of the Galactic Heroes: The New Thesis - Stellar War Part 2 ED2 - Tranquility
Beautiful ED composed by a beautiful man.

Handa-kun ED - HIDE-AND-SEEK vs. Kaguya-sama: Love is War ED2 - Chikatto Chika Chika
Can Chika even be stopped at this point???

Kaguya-sama: Love is War ED1 - Sentimental Crisis vs. The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los!
Tanya smh overrated imo tbh.

Death Note ED2 - Zetsubō Billy vs. Blood Blockade Battlefront ED - Sugar Song to Bitter Step
Much more my kind of song compared to Billy boy.

Hunter x Hunter (2011) ED5 - Hyori Ittai vs. WataMote ED1 - Dou Kangaete mo Watashi wa Warukunai
Gotta be HxH. Not much beats Hyori Ittai imo.

Dorohedoro ED3 - D.D.D.D. vs. KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha
No FUCKING CONTEST

Blue Seed ED1 - Touch and Go vs. Bakemonogatari ED - Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari
Easiest decision I've made in my life.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator

Blood, sweat, tears and memes; animators be damned.

Kaguya smh my head overrated imopinion tbhonest. Imperial song strong, folded 1 million times.

No FUCKING CONTEST

Dex-chan lover
@richman @bigtiddyoneesan lets not get too festive here

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri - ED TV Size [ ninelie ]
Flip Flappers ED
Kaguya-sama: Love is War ED2 - Chikatto Chika Chika
The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los!
Blood Blockade Battlefront ED - Sugar Song to Bitter Step
WataMote ED1 - Dou Kangaete mo Watashi wa Warukunai
Dorohedoro ED3 - D.D.D.D
Blue Seed ED1 - Touch and Go

2.1​

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress ED1 - ninelie
Code:
vs.
Gosick ED1 - Resuscitated Hope

Flip Flappers ED - FLIP FLAP FLIP FLAP
Code:
vs.
The Legend of the Galactic Heroes: The New Thesis - Stellar War Part 2 ED2 - Tranquility

Handa-kun ED - HIDE-AND-SEEK
Code:
vs.
Kaguya-sama: Love is War ED2 - Chikatto Chika Chika

Kaguya-sama: Love is War ED1 - Sentimental Crisis
Code:
vs.
The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los!

Death Note ED2 - Zetsubō Billy
Code:
vs.
Blood Blockade Battlefront ED - Sugar Song to Bitter Step

Hunter x Hunter (2011) ED5 - Hyori Ittai
Code:
vs.
WataMote ED1 - Dou Kangaete mo Watashi wa Warukunai

Dorohedoro ED3 - D.D.D.D.
Code:
vs.
KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha

Blue Seed ED1 - Touch and Go
Code:
vs.
Bakemonogatari ED - Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari

(
Code:
RLRR RRLR
)

Dex-chan lover

Contributor
Wow, can't believe all my submissions made it to the second round.
UdxFHgm.gif

Dex-chan lover

Shameless! Sorry Luna! 😅

May be my screen resolution, and theme that makes it hard to recognize the bold text (Dark-Slate, +125% zoom) 😗

Users who are viewing this thread