Music Tournament 3.5: Anime Endings! (Cut Versions)

Group Leader
@neutral guy when it comes to waifu war @big doo doo maso
atleast my tears were because the happy ending.
Eo4n3jhXUAMX4V6

also, i disagree with your tier list, bigtiddy. Aqua should be at worthless tier list.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm very tired and very sleepy, so I'm gonna copy Ivegotnolife's comment.
Gosick ED1 - Resuscitated Hope vs. The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los!

Blood Blockade Battlefront ED - Sugar Song to Bitter Step vs. KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha

Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night
vs. Thunderbolt Fantasy 2 ED - Roll The Dice

Kill Me Baby ED - Futari no Kimochi no Honto no Himitsu vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai

I still can't believe the Chika dance didn't make it! 😅

Gosick ED1 - Resuscitated Hope vs. The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los!

Blood Blockade Battlefront ED - Sugar Song to Bitter Step vs. KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha
I don't believe in gods
The only thing I believe it's the universe, the formless divinity, who shall "conspire in favor of those who don't fuck other people's lives" (based on what was written on a wooden board that I saw (it was literally written that))

Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night vs. Thunderbolt Fantasy 2 ED - Roll The Dice

Kill Me Baby ED - Futari no Kimochi no Honto no Himitsu vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai

I still can't believe the Chika dance didn't make it! 😅
I double it, having the finals as Chika vs Haruhi would be incredible
And Chika assblasting Haruhi would be even better

@Ivegotnolife
Hummm......I only saw now and I didn't realized at that time, but, pal, I have some bad new to you (。•́︿•̀。)
You confused my shameless self-vote, I was refering to D.D.D.D. (≧▽≦)

Dex-chan lover
@lunakara
OOPS! I thought you meant the Bakemonogatari ED that ended up beating my Touch And Go. 😳

Though I did vote NO to Shrooms in that bracket too! 😅

Dex-chan lover
This one is fairly even imo.

Both good. But only one is iconic.

Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night vs. Thunderbolt Fantasy 2 ED - Roll The Dice
I'd hate to see either of these go, but I'd hate to see GLT go more.

Alright guys, time to level here. What the actual fuck where you thinking when you voted for Kill Me Baby? This shit is not entertaining to watch or listen to in the least. Nor is it funny. The fact that such absolute garbage made it so far is a tragedy.

@EOTFOFYL
Ricardo Milos
just called to tell you something:
"Need tiebreakers pls."

Dex-chan lover
The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los!
Blood Blockade Battlefront ED - Sugar Song to Bitter Step
Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night
Kill Me Baby ED - Futari no Kimochi no Honto no Himitsu

Group Leader
Watamote, Kaguya-sama, Gintama, Symphogear are out? Sins. That's what you guys have committed.
So my vote was the decisive one for Gosick. XD

An even match, I guess...

I don't get how Sugar gets this far...

Still not a fan of the style of Roll, but the song is better, so it barely wins.

You are no match for GOD.

This+is+one+of+the+first+triangle+mouth+anime+series+_e1f75a1904fcd8bc63b9b096af5d5e1b.jpg

@EOTFOFYL There are many gods. Just not all were created equal. =w=

Users who are viewing this thread