Music Tournament 3.5: Anime Endings! (Cut Versions)

Dex-chan lover
@EOTFOFYL
Indeed, a close call
My last 'sponsored' submission
Why are we still here?

@pandascepter
I'm personally with Darkness this round.
Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BKono%2BSubarashii%2BSekai%2Bni%2BShukufuku%2Bwo%2521%2B-%2BEpisode%2B3%2B-%2BDarkness%2BCome%2BAt%2BMe%2BCabbage.gif

Also @Plykiya just letting you know one of your submissions made it to the semifinals. Prob gonna be slaughtered tho.

Dex-chan lover
@sterven
We haven't done a good derailing in months
Maybe we've just become so accustomed to derailing that we forget it's derailing in the first place.

Anyway, here's my KonoSuba waifu tier list:

S Tier: Darkness, Yunun, Iris

A Tier: Megumin, Wiz, Receptionist Succubus

B Tier: Luna, Dodonko

C Tier: Eris, Chris, Komekko, Arue

D Tier: Aqua, Sylvia, Chomusuke

Contributor
IT HAPPENED AGAIN
MY SUBMISSION LOST

Gosick ED1 - Resuscitated Hope vs. The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los!
Blood Blockade Battlefront ED - Sugar Song to Bitter Step vs. KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha
Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night vs. Thunderbolt Fantasy 2 ED - Roll The Dice
Kill Me Baby ED - Futari no Kimochi no Honto no Himitsu vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan
Maybe we've just become so accustomed to derailing that we forget it's derailing in the first place.
That's kinda scary. What if we also become accustomed to shitposting as well? Just imagining it makes shudder.
original.gif

Dex-chan lover
Man, seeing Chris with that outfit really drives it home that
Eris
is loli levels of flat.
Haachama screams and cries after singing without BGM
Love how the crowd animation is still going strong during her breakdown.

Group Leader
Gosick ED1 - Resuscitated Hope vs. The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los!

Blood Blockade Battlefront ED - Sugar Song to Bitter Step vs. KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha

Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night vs. Thunderbolt Fantasy 2 ED - Roll The Dice

Kill Me Baby ED - Futari no Kimochi no Honto no Himitsu vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai\
hnnng Bop beats Meme I guess

I'm rooting for Kill Me Baby, BBB second

fuck konosuba

Dex-chan lover

Blood Blockade Battlefront ED - Sugar Song to Bitter Step
vs. KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha

Kill Me Baby ED - Futari no Kimochi no Honto no Himitsu vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai

Dex-chan lover

fuck konosuba
as matter of fact, i wont. i have been avoiding doujins starring any character i know where they come from.

Users who are viewing this thread