Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 80

Aggregator gang
the accent is fine when it's little but i can't understand anything she says with how in on it you go.

Double-page supporter
Voting for keeping the accent but lightening it up a bit. Huge margins for translations would be a pain and take up too much space.

Dex-chan lover
Completely removing the accent feels wrong, since it's thickness baffles not just the readers but other characters as well.

The accent is hard to understand for me because I'm a foreigner and just translating is hard enough. I spend the same time reading the last page and reading the whole chapter.

Keep accent like it is now, but add the notes to side like in the previous chapter, as non-native english speaker it takes quite some time to figure out what she's saying, also just to make sure I got it right. 🤔

I like the accent as is, footnotes would be good for the non-native speakers though.

As a Scotsman I approve of the accent, it's pretty solid aye

Dex-chan lover
While I do like the translator playing with the accents, the side notes are annoying as hell to read on phone.

While the gimmick is fun, it's really not worth the effort

Dex-chan lover
It's impossible for me to know what she is saying. I would appreciate some footnotes :)

I prefer the other style, with the footnotes, rather than the duplicate page. It'll get unwieldy if this character has a few panels of dialogue spread out across multiple pages. No need to have duplicate pages for one character's accent.

Users who are viewing this thread