Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
I don't have problem with the accent,
But the font and the paragraphing/lines on page 7 is a bit hard to read compared to page 8

Dex-chan lover
I admit i have difficulty understand her, but at the same time reading the one with normal dialogue i don't feel her personality as much, her strange form of speech sounds so appropriate for her.

i like the accent, it make it hard to understand but gives more flavour to he character.

Personally I'd like a both option on the accent and normal dialogue, or translator's note with normal dialogue, or something. The accent makes it really hard to understand what she's saying but does add to the character.

another vote for accent, and a translator's note with the normal dialogue.

Dex-chan lover
I like the accent too. It's part of her character!

i prefer the broken speech, it fits her character that kinda shy(??) or bad at communication

i like having the not accented version but i much prefer reading it with the accent. its more fun that way for me since i like making a nice southern mother accent

Thanks for the chapter! Also, "translation" on the side is better than 2 separate versions of same page, in my opinion

Supporter
I second Mebravo's suggestion, accent with notes to the sides or a little less accent

Dex-chan lover
I agree with the accent, for non-native speakers it's a good chance to learn.
Slso, Don't you love how Gospel just needs a couple of pages to steal the show?

Personally I don't like the accent at all, it's pretty hard to read. I understand why it fits her character though. I appreciated the TL notes, so I could just read those when the accent was too much.

Dex-chan lover
If there's a reason for the accent, I say keep it. The notes on the side in previous chapters were good, though.

Supporter
I like the accent but maybe you can tone it down a little?
its very hard to understand for me, maybe only one or two words per bubble idk.
if you want to keep it, the notes on the side are an ok compromise.
Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread