Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 80

100% with dialect (when it isn't to hard). Go with the impression and story the author was trying to convey.

Double pages ain't all that great tho. If ya need to do it that way cause of page real estate problems than I'd say a dedicated text only page at the end of the chapter with page indictors.

Dex-chan lover
@Zaioth Seeing as she's (probably) supposed to be very hard to decipher, your Brogue (Burr ain't a word anymore anyway) works nicely.
And to not make some people unhappy, footnotes are probably for the best. But if you could hide them I wouldn't mind.
(Just don't go all English with her, I've gotten used to her having several layers of unintelligibility on her. Thus it made me sad to read the 'clean' pages. Silly, I know.)

Aggregator gang
The accent took some getting used to, but if you can include footnotes or whatever with a more ordinary English translation, that would be fine.

Keep the full accent because it better captures the character, but also use footnotes for clarification.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the release. Please, keep the accent. And keep up the good work. Cheers!

keep accent, use footnote under each panel when possible for dialogue without accent

Fed-Kun's army
keep the accent, it just reads as a heavy scottish accent and is completely legible

Aggregator gang
Keep the accent, but yeah put a footnote for dialogue.

The accent accentuates the character, in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Keep the accent, and i agree with the panel footnote.
Great job!

Yeah, the accent gives her personality,also thank you for the chapter ! Loving this series.

i like the accent, and you do a good job with it, better than most.

it immediately made me curious about whether she has a weird or regional accent in japanese though. not sure if she does, or if that was intended in the case that she doesn't.

I like the accent, it's still readable, though if someone's not super fluent, it might be difficult to parse.

Double-page supporter
Keep the accent. It gives her character. But maybe tone it down a little so it's a little easier to read?

Thanks for the chapter

A footnote would be nice. It's a bit hard to read with just the accent alone.

Users who are viewing this thread