Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 94.1 - A Trip in the Summer

Dex-chan lover
I knew that Merii was loaded, but not 'casually buy an island' loaded!

@scripted
The extent of her healing abilities goes as far as fully restoring lost limbs. She heals Lorem and Chiharu for free, but anyone else has to pay an enormous fee.

Dex-chan lover
Islands are surprisingly cheap, like under a million dollars cheap, depending on the size and location.

@Simkin i mean, in one of the chapters she got 20 million yen (iirc) from healing a single guy, which totals to about 190 thousand dollars. All of that for a single heal, imagine how many she can heal on a day?

She got millions from healing, imagine healing rich ass human casually and get that much money
heck lorem could probably get that much as well by powering up a power plant with her power once a week or so

Dex-chan lover
@Simkin @HDMI1 Thanks for the generous replies. Imagine if she can make products from her craft.
I do want a revitalizing tentacle dildo

Fed-Kun's army
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Man what a chapter....

Thank you for the translation, however there's a untranslated dialogue box at page 15 at the top

Supporter
@xxsaznpride by the first Teresa you mean Lorem I surmise... Also there's an untranslated bubble at page 15 1st panel. Thanks for the releases 😉

Dex-chan lover
2 Teresas? Isn't the first one is Lorem?

Also, is it safe for her to be left alone on that abandoned building? I bet that place already got it's roof blown off

I feel more awkward about this chapter seeing that it is near the ending of WWII with Japan and the US anniversary since this chapter was about the lives lost during the war between demons and humans.

Users who are viewing this thread