Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 106 - Reason to Live

Damn, I could feel the sadness and loneliness when Dolores try to find her sister...

Dex-chan lover
yup I knew this ch would be sad....Best sister Dolores, hope she finally gets a happy life with Big sister

aslo dolores seems strong with that giant lazer beam atk

Dex-chan lover
Kidnapped, huh...Didn't recall that. Thought her parents sold her out. That makes the relationship between the sisters make much more sense, although I still think it is *really* odd how apropos their relationship and reunion was.

@Solipsist They didn't sell her, she said in the omake that she got kicked out of the house due to being an 'inferior' demon and got caught by some humans shortly afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
I was doubting the beam trail was Dolores doing, but after reading against it still has smoke and the angle when she is threatening the guy show that was her.

So based on that i have a question... how the hell humanity survived so long? I am not about their victory, the why they won i know, with firepower of this level sinking even battleships would be easy so i am asking is how they could survive for so long when there were demons like her and Lorem out there.

Answering my own question i can think of some answers: demons of this level clearly are uncommon, I think humanity had some really advance weaponry too before the anti demonization gas (corroborated by that mine Lorem had with her), there is the advantage in numbers, this always will a decisive factor in war, demons seemed pretty unorganized too and demons maybe weren't always there, they may be something that happened only recently (i have the impression that there was a mention that demons are there for some time, dont remember).

Anyway, pretty cute chapter, Dolores story sure hits the feels at least now they can put the past behind and just be happy.

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum maybe the ones with enough power weren't interested in annihilating humans? (like her that only wanted to find her dearest sister) and then that viral weapon made its appearance.

Double-page supporter
That is so sad. She spent so many years looking for her dearest sister to save her but her sister was actually well and she's happy that she was but she doesn't know what to do now. It's so sad. It's nice that they have such a good and loving relationship.

Aggregator gang
maybe the little sister thought her sister was sold, or her parents didnt tell her they kicked teresa out

so then she left her family and started searching

Dex-chan lover
@gamma2015 She didn't just "thought" it, Theresa was sold. We got an earlier Chapter where it was explained. She just didn't knew her Buyer was someone really nice (if really weird).

Dex-chan lover
Poor Dolores, she struggled so much. ;_;
Needs more Sisterly head pats to make up for it.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Bring Dolores to Gospel so that he can save her by the sheer power of moe ASAP😤

Users who are viewing this thread