Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 116 - What They Found

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak

I would argue for now since they're still developing, but I'd also now pose that its a mix of theirs, segmented and serrated, when he gets older in life.

This chapter has a different context now that we know they're together
https://mangadex.org/chapter/432058/2

Dex-chan lover
@07mak

Yeah, there's a lot of foreshadowing--the author, Zyugoya, really knows his stuff, as the translator always says. Little details like Gospel's wings and tail, the brief shot of Zeke in the chapter where Lorem mentions how she lost a lot of things, the previous references to Zeke "not being entirely loyal" to C.A.T.T...it's all coming together very well.

Zeke seems like a really nice guy who really loves Lorem. So then, why was Lorem alone when she gave birth to gospel in an alley?! I understand that she couldn’t go to a hospital, supposedly being dead and all that, but why in the nine hells (D&D) wasn’t Zeke there to help her. She needed help from complete stranger (at the time) to give birth to their child, and she was all alone and in pain.

Dex-chan lover
@LostWorld It seems like Zeke was looking forward to being a father too. If I had to bet, like I mentioned in another comment, C.A.T.T found him out and forced him back in, possibly as punishment for going AWOL. But if they found out he had actually been "sleeping with the enemy" (they thought Lorem and he had killed each other previously, remember) it would have caused his family trouble too. So I think Lorem had to GTFO his house and hide so C.A.T.T wouldnt find her. That organization is very ruthless...remember, they were planning on endangering a huge crowd of people just to have an excuse to subjugate the SAZ. I think Zeke and Lorem would have agreed to just about anything, including separation, to keep Gospel out of their hands.

But this is all speculation, I can't read Japanese. Though from what I've gathered from the raws (big spoilers!)

It all works out and Lorem and Zeke do end up back together, there's some super cute art on Zyugoya's twitter of Zeke holding Gospel and stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
Oookay, this is way too high. Given where we end up in chapter 1, time for the roller coaster sheer cliff.

Err, not chapter 1, whichever chapter we see the birth of Gospel

Dex-chan lover
If only Meri was there then maybe she could have used her healing to stabilize Zeke's corrosion.

Aggregator gang
jojo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread