Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 118 - Until the Day He Comes Home

Dex-chan lover
Did Lorem see Zeke there waving his hat? It seemed like she gave him a little look.

Dex-chan lover
That was a major opportunity for a heart apart-ripping shitfest. Boy, am I glad the author didn't went that direction.

I can’t be the only one who pulled up the 4th chapter to check for inconsistencies, right?

Dex-chan lover
I'm re-reading the rest of the series, and whoa does this latest arc re-contextualize a reaction or Lorem's in chapter 36 about a 'well-known weapon to keep us (demons) from assuming our demonic forms'. Originally we all through it was a FEAR reaction, but it's actually a 'aaaa my husband :<' reaction.

Also back in chapter 38 is a beta design for Zeke, it's close but lacks the bigger-saw-spines.

You know I was fully expecting this to have a heart wrenching Cliff hanger, but thank God the mangaka didn't go that route and finished it there and then

Dex-chan lover
It really feels like the author is trying to wrap the series up... :(

Dex-chan lover
@Varler

Well, we still have about 80 chapters left to be translated, but (watch out for spoilers)
@i2i posted the latest chapter from Zyugoya today, there's a timeskip, and from one of Zyugoya's posts (https://twitter.com/zyugoya/status/1272907683910254594), Twitter translate says "The story goes to the final stage," so it might indeed be wrapping up soon ;_;

Banned
Strange trend I've noticed:
Mangaka that draw ultra curvy women (big boobs, big hips) also tend to draw their pregnancies hyper exaggerated too.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but pregnancy doesn't scale automatically with breast size.
Her belly looks big enough to fit at least two or three kids in there...

Users who are viewing this thread