Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 119.1 - A Certain Winter's Day

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the new chapter!!!
man, i was missing this so much, Zeke/Sieg is man of Culture, we can deny that
Drunk Lorem was funny

And about this project future, while im really glad that everything went smoth after the previous translator passed the baton over to you, and really thankful for this good translation, i can understand your point with option 1), but, i may insist, if possible, we go with the 2) option.

I have a suggestion for how to deal with lq raws

expand the files to 3-4 times their size, possibly more if they are small
do all the word bubble cleaning with masks, don't be 100% precice up to edges, give it some slop room
do the typesetting
Copy all the typesetting, and convert it to a mask layer
make a pure black layer, and possibly invert the mask layer so all the text is now technically a raster image.
downsize everything to original file size and release

we get the releases as normal, HOWEVER when a good scan/good quality version comes along, you more or less have a drag and drop template to instantly do the good scans so long as they aren't redrawn extensively.

@xxsaznpride willing to buy the missing chapters in bookwalker and just screenshot or use the snip tool in my computer, dont know much about the .psd thing or cleaning stuff.

@hyper137 Might be worth taking a look at the Kobo edition instead of Bookwalker, for example: https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rk/a486216c733d3d70afd0978e40ac8229/?l-id=search-c-item-text-05

Bought a LN from Rakuten Kobo and I was able to download an EPUB with easily removable DRM (Adobe Digital Editions), which meant having access to all of the high-quality raws. The manga's listed as an digital e-book on their site, so I'm assuming it should work the same way.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
FTP, ityool 2020? Just use like google drive or dropbox.

Users who are viewing this thread