Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 122 - Expanding

Yooo its turning into a harem manga in that shop. You got the Boss who cares about money, the nerd, the siscon/brocon, the lonely artist, and the MC

Fed-Kun's army
They will need a name for their new branch store in Germany. Since the clothes are the main draw, and the line is called "Kampfer," I think they should name it "Mein Kampf."

...wait...maybe not...

It's been bugging me that if Zeke was so nice and Lorem had no hatred for him and was literally just waiting for his return, why did it take so long for her to say it?
Also i'm going to need more chapters with Zeke to learn to like him because i've come to enjoy single mother Lorem with her ring of female friends.
Also I know it probably highly ends with them reuniting, because this manga is pure bliss, but I dont want it to end.

I swear reading this manga is the equivalent of a warm bath. It's just so relaxing I end up losing myself reading it.

Thanks sazn for the hard work and whoever else is helping behind the scenes.

Double-page supporter
@Sandor because even if it's understandable, she accepts it and she doesn't hate him for it, Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt her emotionally.

Dex-chan lover
@magnatrout Why would they need a new name when Kampfer is already a German word?

I get you were trying to be funny but kampf = struggle, kampfer= warrior

Dex-chan lover
@Sonaldo, I mean even if it existed would we even get someone to translate it? The mangakas other manga only got two chapters out of it. https://mangadex.org/title/33385/kyuuketsu-sakura-chan

Double-page supporter
Always such a joyous day when a new chapter of this comes out :)! Thank you so much for translating this series!

Spider demon girl cute

Eliza was already one of my favorites but I feel like I like her more and more every time she shows up. I'm rooting for her.

Thank for the chapter and as always thank you for translating

Dex-chan lover
@blazedancer1997 Her features seem more insect than arachnid. Something like a silk moth or such. It's weird that her features more closely resemble the moth stage than the caterpillar, but she still produces silk. Gotta chalk it up to demon stuff I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks as always for the translation. Was Kampfer the meme/joke you were going for when you mentioned it a while back?

Users who are viewing this thread